[Photography by Jianmin] Up into the sky

CnC please
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2

No comments?
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2

photo looks kind of wrong to me...that building dun really match ur theme...

overall feel like a mistake shot...those shots that were taken to "test" the camera...

sorry, if i sounds offending.

Quote Originally Posted by CapUkitake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simiranjiaoranpaji View Post
    How do i know when to change gear on a manual car???
    depends...if u feel the whole car vibrating like u sitting in the osim chair then its time to change gear. most of the time i shift from gear one to gear five to avoid the trouble of changing gear....

Quote Originally Posted by wyetuck88

overall feel like a mistake shot...those shots that were taken to "test" the camera...

Icic...noted

Quote Originally Posted by wyetuck88

Maybe i gave a wrong title.