highly qualified piano teacher providing piano lessons [with free trial lesson!]

I'm looking for students who're highly passionate about playing the piano, or have a keen interest in it.

100% absolutely free trial lesson, to see whether you feel comfortable with my style of teaching.
    Even if you're currently under a teacher, no harm trying out the free lesson right?

Get the word out to your friends/family that there's a 100% free piano lesson with a quality teacher, up for grabs!

Qualifications
    - Current highly rated teacher at a Music School
    - Platinum Award receipient for Singapore Music Teachers Association Performers Festival
    - Former student at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, School of Young Talent (NAFA / SYT)
    - Achieved distinctions for Grade 1-8, with a score of 141/150 (high distinction) for Grade 8
    - Diploma in Music Performing, ABRSM
    - Vast experience in performing in public avenues, including Esplanade Concourse, Recital Studio, Victoria Concert Hall, and many more!

Before you go to a school for piano lessons, do you think they are able to...
    - provide you customized teaching
    - be dedicated to the student
    - be flexible with scheduling of lessons
    - able to spend more time if needed, with the students

Reasons to choose me
    - passionate and dedicated, my greatest goal is for the students to be able to appreciate music
    - one 100% free trial lesson, with no obligations. for absolutely no cost at all, you have the opportunity to go under the best teacher possible!
    - both musical and technical, able to impart the best of both to the student
    - able to teach both at students home or allow students to come over (to play on a grand piano)
    - dedicated, not a miser with timing (unlike teachers who arrive and leave on the dot)
    - able to cater to students learning for leisure or looking to score high for ABRSM exams. customized to suit individual students ability and interest.
    - highly affordable prices

There is no quick way to be proficient in the piano, only through putting in effort and hard work.

Do PM me for any questions/queries you have. No question is too silly to ask! Phone number will be provided upon request too.

still looking! :O

still looking!

tell your friends, tell your family!

still looking! :O