Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
timloh Registered User

Trade rep: 2 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
ORAL B Replacement Heads 1x4 4 Heads Buy in Bulk Cheap! timloh Jul 24th, 10, 11:06 PM #1

You are buying 4 flexi soft replacement brush heads (1 Pack) for Oral B electric toothbrushes. Buy a pack for just SGD$15 and save yourself alot of money! The picture I used was just a sample from the oral B website. You will receive 4 of these heads in new and sealed blister packs. I will send the item by Singapore's non-standard mail. Postage for non-registed mail is FREE! For registed mail, an addition $2 would be charged. Payment will be to my POSB Savings account only, confirm my account with me after comfirming purchase. I will attempt to deal with any questions before or after purchase as quickly as I can. Happy buying!

I am clearing stocks so i have given a further discount.

For those that are interested in buying in bunks or more than one. These are the prices.

1 Pack ( 4 Replacement Heads) - SGD $12 (0% Discount)
2 Packs ( 8 Replacement Heads) - SGD $22 (5% Discount)
5 Packs ( 20 Replacement Heads) - SGD $54 ( 10% Discount)
10 Packs ( 40 Replacement Heads) - SGD $100 (15% Discount)
20 Packs ( 80 Replacement Heads) ( 1 Box) - SGD $190 (20% Discount)

For those that want to buy even more or a number of packs that is not listed. Do contact me and we'll decide on a price. Lastly, this is based on while stocks last basis, so once you have decided contact me asap! Thanks!

To contact me, you can post a question to me here on e-bay, mail me at [email protected] or message me at 96517475. Thanks alot!

sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads