Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Singapore have one lah ... I think ... Big exhaust ... TC ... Team Emperor or something ... I cannot remember the name ...
    Razer Destructor Black, Samsung T260HD, AE Aego M 2.1 White, Samsung GT-C3530 Black, Sony Playstation 3 Lightning Version 2, Samsung 32" 5 Series Slim LED TV, Fiio E12 Black, Shure Limited Blue SE215, Edifier S730, Polygon Heist 3.0 Hybrid, Ducky Shine3 Pink Red Switch, Nokia 515 White, Samsung Tab 7.0 Lite, Fiio X5, Samsung K Zoom White, Sony Xperia E1 Dual-Sim Purple, Apple iPad Mini 2 4G LTE White, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE White, Xiaomi Redmi 1S Grey, Logitech AnyAngle Violet, Nokia 8250 Red, Sony E383 Red 4GB, Sony B183F Blue 4GB,

Blacklist : audiohubSG 81976118

same concept as why some buy cheaper rigs to overclock it and put in extra things like watercooling etc...not that they cannot afford but it's the interest to push things..

Quote Originally Posted by catacomb View Post
    same concept as why some buy cheaper rigs to overclock it and put in extra things like watercooling etc...not that they cannot afford but it's the interest to push things..

scary mice will not understand this
    Updated : 2nd Sept 2013

Contact me via watsapp/sms/call @ 9-764-0764 or
    Email : garytan999@gmail.com

UVnium : Casemod & Casecooling URL & the shop name for sale
    www.uvnium.com/shop

I remember in some chinese newspaper, an evo owner spent so much on mods, that the amount can pay for a 2nd evo. Anyone remember the article?

$144,000?
    "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level." --- E. Fermi (1901-1954)

Quote Originally Posted by dr_disciple View Post
    I remember in some chinese newspaper, an evo owner spent so much on mods, that the amount can pay for a 2nd evo. Anyone remember the article?
    yes i read that .. about 100k for the mods .....

the car is no longer street legal, for tracks only.
    Updated : 2nd Sept 2013

Contact me via watsapp/sms/call @ 9-764-0764 or
    Email : garytan999@gmail.com

UVnium : Casemod & Casecooling URL & the shop name for sale
    www.uvnium.com/shop

You really dunno or not ? It will be priceless if a sleeper car chiet and makan a sport car for lunch. The expression will be priceless.

No big deal for a sport car to makan a normal car.

TS never experience the real thing luh.. 100 to 200 cars gathered, and cars like Nissan GTR and even ferrari turned up. Different people different interest. Some personal interest might lead to danger but get real man, humans are selfish and we got to admit it.

there r some predator pretend to b a prey.
    My Rig:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHZ/Asus P5Q Pro/Corsair HX-620W/HIS HD4850 IceQ4 512MB DDR3/Corsair PC2-6400 XMS2/DHX DDR2-800 4GB Kit (2x2GB)/Cooler Master V8
    OS drive: G.Skill Phoenix Pro 60GB
    Data : WDC black 500GB

"
    If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
    Bill Gates

"

wondermeelife - wth?
    AMD Althon II 620 | Asus M4A785TF-M EVO | Team Elite 2X2GB | Radeon HD 5750 | Hitachi Deskstar 160GB SATA II | Asus Xonar Essence STX with Aego M | Samsung SH-S203B | Dell E228WFP | Andyson F500 | Centurion Master 360 | Windows XP Pro - SP3 |

wtf.

iTrack GPS Vehicle Tracking

GPS Tracking, GPS Vehicle Tracking, GPS Fleet Tracking, Singapore

WTMO: MUSES 01/02 Op-amp

ViewQwest Referral Name: PM me (S$25 Rebate off first month)

Oh man, another spammer on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by shard View Post
    On Sunday morning around 2am, I was driving home after watching a movie, I saw for myself the illegal racing that takes place around Orchard.

There were about 7 or 8 cars that were weaving in and out of traffic and driving very dangerously. A couple of the racers caused the lady driver (beautiful Saab convertible with full body kit) in front of me to slam on her brakes. Good thing I was quite far away and I managed to stop with no problems.

Anyway that is not the reason why I am posting, I am posting because the cars the racers were driving are all nothing to talk about. I think I saw a Fit in there, the last in the pack by about 20 seconds, the lead car was a Toyota Camry and the rest of the cars were pretty normal as well.

Please don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with a Fit or Camry or any of the other cars in the racing pack but these are pretty low end cars when it comes to speed and performance. While I am sure that all of these cars have been heavily modified and upgraded at great cost, why not just get something better to begin with?

What is the mentality behind it? To make others think you drive a slow car but shock them when you leave them in the dust? To avoid being noticed by the traffic police? Or is it the in thing to drive slow looking (and some were very slow speedwise as well) cars dangerously?
    Maybe they are members of some OC clubs? Ask yourself why someone would buy a AMD/Intel processor and OC to match the Performance of the best processor. Not everyone can afford a Lambo / I7 but people want to put the best as a target and Benchmark themself?
    Anyway there are just people who like to speed...... =) Theres a motor i always look upon... " Why stop at good when you can be better? "
    PS Loner4eva
    As-pres-sso (Aircooled-OC) EX-Rig

Broke my own speed record

Overclocking is legal, you may void your warranty but you won't lose your rig.

It is one thing if you have a street legal vehicle, but most of the ones I saw won't pass even a cursory inspection and racing around on Orchard road is not exactly low profile.

Do they still confiscate a heavily modified car?

Quote Originally Posted by shard View Post
    Overclocking is legal, you may void your warranty but you won't lose your rig.

It is one thing if you have a street legal vehicle, but most of the ones I saw won't pass even a cursory inspection and racing around on Orchard road is not exactly low profile.

Do they still confiscate a heavily modified car?
    I believe they won't confiscate it unless their drugs or it's misused. If you get caught by TP they will ask you to give them your IC and follow them down to do a vehicle inspection . Summon you, ask you to remove all those modified items.
    At least thats what i kena before >.<
    If they confiscate your car bu shi = lesser income? due to lesser summons issues
    As-pres-sso (Aircooled-OC) EX-Rig

Broke my own speed record

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast