GO OC 2010 Singapore Edition - Rules and Tools:
How the qualifying will work?
The qualifying will Start on April 16th and end on May 9th at 00:00 (GMT+8)
The qualifying will be online only. Competitors will run a series of benchmarks and depending on their score will be awarded points for having a top 5 result.
There will be 2 categories - Air Users and Open Users
Program to compete:
***Download Here: HWBOT Application Info.
Prizes will be awarded to overall 1st to 5th submission and prizes as follows:
1st Place: Trip for one overclocker to compete in GO OC Regional final in Jakarta, Indonesia on 19th June. (4 Day 3 night events, all expenses paid) – (one person)
2nd - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (valued at SPR SGD$375.00)
3rd - Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3P (valued at SRP SGD$289.00)
4th - Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 (valued at SRP SGD$245.00)
5th - Gigabyte GA-H55-USB3 (valued at SRP SGD$215.00)
*Special Lucky Draw Prize: GA-P55-UD6 SRP (valued at SGD$435.00)
ALL Participants will be given a chance at our GOOC2010 lucky draw as a form of appreciation in participation.
The General Rules are:
1) Rig picture must be shown.
2) Screenshots including CPUZ 1.53 showing CPU tab, motherboard tab and memory tabs open. SuperPi 1M, PiFast, Wprime 32m, Maxxmem program must show the individual timings of each benchmark.
Format as follows:
Benchmark Name: <Score>
Cooling: <Cooling method>
Screenshot: Posted Screenshot of result (As Shown Below)
HwbotLink: Hwbot Validated link
3) Open category allows all forms of cooling including liquid nitrogen and dry ice. Air category must use a standard (Retail) heatsink and fan design.
4) Only GIGABYTE Motherboards are allowed.
5) Any OS can be used.
6) ES components are only allowed in the open category.
7) Any graphics card and ram can be used.
8) Points will be given accordingly to the top 5 submission for each benchmark in each category.
9) Overall winner will be the one with the highest points received for both categories.
Air Users and Open Users Top 5:
10) Winner will be announce online in this thread before 10th May and will represent Singapore in the Asian Finals in Jakarta.
11) All submissions must be accompanied by a screenshot as well as a link to a valid hwbot submission. (Results submitted before 00:00 but not yet checked on Hwbot will be given time to get validated).
***In line with hwbot rules the following is also not allowed, any user will be removed immediately when caught;
•any software or human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster
•wireframe hacks: any software or driver causing a benchmark program not (properly) render the textures or calculate the numbers.
Get Your Motherboard Cost Back!!!
In view to promote Overclocking in Singapore, we have a separate online event for all GO OC 2010 Singapore Edition Participants only.
All participants are encouraged to post a thread with details of their Overclocking history, overclocking benefit and how to do Overclock by using GIGABYTE Motherboards.
The purpose is to help others who desire to Overclock their GIGABYTE Motherboard by giving an avenue for them to learn and exchange information about tweaking their Bios.
Where else to better this knowledge than from the participants themselves!!!
The thread can be posted on any web forums anywhere in the world. Once you post the thread, you have to copy the thread link and paste in this competition thread.
The winner of this event will be judged by the highest number of Views for their post. (We will check the number of views for all the thread links which post in this competition thread on 10th May 00:00 GMT+8)
The Winner will be rewarded with a full refund based on the SRP of their motherboard featured in their article/thread.