XProfessionalX ...

Red face DBS/POSB Internet Banking

I want to help my parents to apply for internet banking. How do i apply it ? I went to DBS website, there is able to apply but can i go to the bank to apply ? Sorry as my parents and i do not really know this internet banking .. Thanks

You can apply through ATM.

| I7 920, Asus P6T6 WS Revo, Corsair DDR3-1600, XFX GTX-295, Dell 2407WFP, Intel X25M x 2 Raid0
    + WD Caviar Black x 4 Raid5 ~ Areca 1231ML Raid Card, Enermax Revo 1050W, Alcadia XR1 Black Knight |

Water Cooling : DDC-2 x 2 with Petra Tops, TFC120.2/TC120.3, Koolance 350AT/NX295, Mips mobo blocks, S-Flex fans.

XProfessionalX ...
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty69
    You can apply through ATM.
    Need to pay for this service ?

It's free.
    "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level." --- E. Fermi (1901-1954)

http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/ibank...on/individual/

Apply for iBanking
    To use DBS iBanking, all you need to have is at least one of these DBS or POSB accounts - DBS Autosave/S$ Current/Savings PLUS or POSB Savings/Current account. Click here for corporate accounts.

Apply for iBanking online
    We have made it easier for you to apply for an iBanking account. Simply click here to apply online.

Get your iBanking PIN at our ATMs
    Just go to any DBS/POSB ATM and follow these simple steps:
    Step 1: Insert card* and enter your ATM PIN
    Step 2: Select "iBanking, Cash Card & More Services"
    Step 3: Select "PIN/iB Message Service"
    Step 4: Choose "Apply for iBanking PIN"
    Step 5: Enter your choice of a 6-digit iBanking PIN

You need to apply for iB Message, which is a mandatory one-time authorisation required for funds transfer services via iBanking.

To apply for iB Message:
    Step 6: Select "Continue"
    Step 7: Enter your mobile or message pager number

Application is now complete. Kindly retain the ATM transaction receipt with your User ID. Now you are ready to log on immediately.