Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Budget dating places and things to do in Singapore (Budget)

I'm aware that there is a post doing this few years ago, however that is old and its already closed. I decided to bring this up again since these few years, Singapore is undergoing a change =) Sooooo any suggestion? =( I'm running out of ideas to bring her around... A chill lax place, sports to do with him/her. Oh yea by the way, I'm still a tertiary student so its gonna be budget >.<!

no money, cannot afford girlfriend, then don't date.

if are ready to date, it means that you must be able to afford to give and provide the best.

erm parks / beaches?

if your partner is not demanding, window shopping is not bad also.

Gaming at Playnation ? quite budget also

Dates dont have to be expensive, it is the effort to plan and making sure it turns out well counts.
    Sony Z36GD/J (Mobile Workstation)
    Vantec Nexstar with WD GP 1TB

i agree... but u will always feel that you could have done better

go book a tennis court and play den go grab a drink and chill.

IF the gal really like you. u bring her to hawker centre also can. Cuz its you shes interested in not the places u bring her to.

Den once in a while bring her too nice place for meals to pamper lol
    Workstation Rig

Intel Xeon W3680 / Evga Classified X58 / 6x4GB GSkill / Nvidia 285GTX SLI + 260GTX physics / X-Fi Forte / Dell U3011 /Adaptec 4805SAS / WD velociraptor 300GB (OS) / 4x2TB WB Black (RAID 5) in Icydock MB455SPF-B / Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W

Geylang hotel 81 day rates only $50. Bring her there and let your imagination run wild.
    Intel i7 2700K @ 4.7GHz 1.35v | Megahalems Rev.C + 2x Gentle Typhoon AP15 | ASUS M4E-Z | Corsair Vengeance 32GB @ 1866MHz | MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC | Dell U3011 | OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD | PCP&C Silencer Mk II 750W | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Diablo 3 kitsura#1660 unlocked Nightmare Staff of Herding

For a change, can go some museums. Some of them nice and quiet, couple couple walk slowly through can be relaxing, and can chat about some of the things written or displayed there. No need scared run out of things to say hahaha. Can try like Changi Museum, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore Art Museum, Battle Box, etc.

I quite like the Changi Museum when I went few years back. Got nice restaurant there to eat also but I not sure of budget for the restaurant. Food there is quite well-liked by residents.

There's a SCDF/Firefighting museum at the Fire Station opposite Funan that is free. Very small, but quite interesting to spend like half an hour-45 min there. Then can go Funan eat budget meal lor

Quote Originally Posted by kitsura View Post
    Geylang hotel 81 day rates only $50. Bring her there and let your imagination run wild.
    wah the DIRECT approach.
    Workstation Rig

Intel Xeon W3680 / Evga Classified X58 / 6x4GB GSkill / Nvidia 285GTX SLI + 260GTX physics / X-Fi Forte / Dell U3011 /Adaptec 4805SAS / WD velociraptor 300GB (OS) / 4x2TB WB Black (RAID 5) in Icydock MB455SPF-B / Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W

Quote Originally Posted by kitsura View Post
    Think it's more than $50 now

At home watch JAV - Free.

A long wait Silver it is dondon's Avatar
    grp outing is alway the way to go, then u know wat each other like then go to those places lor. Spend within ya budget else cannot last long as expectations and finance ability will not meet
    Upgraded to the Starhub Core 2 Duo notebook and then to ASUS G1 blink blink..and I love it!!

If I win a bid pls pm me..ty[left]MO poker chips and other poker stuff

Quote Originally Posted by nickystalker View Post
    (Budget)
    Go to a budget hotel for transit.

Quote Originally Posted by nickystalker View Post
    sports to do with her
    $30 for 2 hours and you're able to sexercise(sports to do with her)!

Hydra Distribution
    Bring her to old folks home and do some volunteering work

Well bro, I did this before and it worked and my gf was still happy at the end of the day cause i think its kind of sweet..well,this is it,

1) Home cooked meal with ingredients from home= Free(sandwiches or breakfast set)
    2) Laptop=$0(tertiary students sure got laptop..put in a few movies..
    3) Cold drinks from Giant,apple juice,barley and so on=$1.20
    4) Some snacks=$5
    5) Ticket to Sentosa=$4
    6)Ground sheet=$5(towel oso can..newspaper if lan2)

and there you have it, A PICNIC by the beach.. simple yet the sweet and the home cook meal is surely a sweet move.. she will love you for another day..hahaha... all the best..

Area outside Esplanade usually have outdoor concerts that are free. Worth signing up to their newsletter to get info/schedules.

Changi Airport's new aviation gallery is supposedly good and free also.

As mentioned, there are also galleries and musuems that are free or cheap also. See newspaper for those.

Window shopping/Food trail is also a possibility. But keep things neat - esp. for food.

Beach/Parks are standard. Use your imagination for these (clean thoughts, please!!).

Also...keep things simple. If you're obviously not the kind that often frequent such places, no point forcing yourself to go. Group dates will work but keep them on an occassional basis. Otherwise, just carry on what you would normally do on a weekend and invite your partner to join you.

So for people like Cygig's case...
    Views expressed are my own.

WTS: Garage sales!! Pre-loved items sold for cheap!!

URGENT DOSE OF VITAMIN M REQUIRED.
    Can you help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast