Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

List of Footwear for Flat foot / Low Arch

List of footwear with one of these features which is suitable for people with low arch and flat feet.

- removable insole and deep enough for custom insole
    - motion control technology
    - built in insole

Sports Shoes

Addidas adiZero Aegis 2.0
    Addidas adiZero Tempo 4
    ASICS GEL-Evolution 6
    ASICS GEL-Foundation 10
    Brooks Beast 11
    Brooks Addiction 10
    Etonic Minado 3 MC
    K-SWISS KONESIC
    Mizuno Wave Renegade 4
    Mizuno Wave Alchemy 11
    New Balance MR1040
    New Balance MR940
    New Balance M580
    New Balance 927
    New Balance MR940
    New Balance 1012
    Nike zoom structure +15
    Nike Lunarswift +2
    Pearl Izumi syncroGuide III
    Saucony ProGrid Stabil CS 2

Casual Shoes / Sandals

ASICS GEL-Foundation Walker 2
    Birkenstock series
    Brooks Addiction Walker
    New Balance M580
    New Balance 927
    Neckeamann series
    Obermain
    Saucony Men's Grid Omni Walker
    Scholl Orthaheel or arch support series

Office Shoes

Birkenstock series
    Obermain
    Scholl Orthaheel or arch support series

Special Insole

Insole from foot solutions novena square
    Neat Feat
    Scholl Biomechanics
    Shoemate Orthotic
    Solemate Orthotics
    In-Step Footcare orthotics
    2ft orthotics

Please feel free to suggest any shoes that has removable insole or inbuilt feature that is suitable for low arch or where you did your customised insole
    Last edited by tildveryn; Nov 3rd, 11 at 07:33 PM.

i use to have slight flat foot....i feel birkenstock was good and did not feel painful

Go and see Dr Low Wye Mun, Clinic @ Cuppage, and have a proper insole made to suit your foot

where to get birkenstock?

Quote Originally Posted by 123com View Post
    Go and see Dr Low Wye Mun, Clinic @ Cuppage, and have a proper insole made to suit your foot
    I used to wear custom made insole... but find it does not really help... in fact those insoles are hard and stiff... hurts for long time use

Quote Originally Posted by tildveryn View Post
    I used to wear custom made insole... but find it does not really help... in fact those insoles are hard and stiff... hurts for long time use
    Where you made your insoles?

My insoles were great, I got from from Singapore Footcare Center (cant remb the actual name).

Im wearing hush puppy shoes. Cant remb the model, but its as wide as the widest New Balance can offer.

I ran into lots of trouble with flat foot in NS. Super long story. If you want u can msn me, I can tell you more.

sports shoes for flat foot quite easy to find..just go to any retailing store should be able to get...or maybe the running lab at novena square..and this can be your casual walking shoes also..
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by cygig View Post
    Where you made your insoles?

My insoles were great, I got from from Singapore Footcare Center (cant remb the actual name).

Im wearing hush puppy shoes. Cant remb the model, but its as wide as the widest New Balance can offer.

I ran into lots of trouble with flat foot in NS. Super long story. If you want u can msn me, I can tell you more.
    yea, I got my insoles from Singapore Footcare center too. However still with the insoles, after long walk, there's still slight pain.

Mine I did it during my NS... saw clinic at CGH and made the insoles there... that was custom made... I had another one done within SAF medical... which is not really custom made.

Both I find it not so comfortable after long walk... wore them for around 2 or 3yrs... didn't really help me so didnt continue to wear...

For sports shoe I will probably stick to Brooks Beast... so far the best one I find...

But other leather shoes and casual shoes, I always have problems finding good comfortable ones.

I am now wearing airflex leather shoe (very light, durable, flexible, soft and bouncy).
    www.airflex.com.au

I got it in Australia 5 years ago.. very good.... but it is only sold in Australia... so too bad... now having problem finding good leather shoes... bought a few expensive ones (including hush puppies)... but in the end not wearing because not suitable for me...

Quote Originally Posted by MacWin View Post
    yea, I got my insoles from Singapore Footcare center too. However still with the insoles, after long walk, there's still slight pain.
    LOL. FYI there is no way, not without some rocket science or paying millions, to make your flat foot as good as a normal one. No way.

Mine is damn pain still after walking long distances with insoles and inbearable without. That is why in army they give u ex ll and ps.

birkenstock.... any idea where to get and roughly how much?

Wheelock Place Mall, unit 03-10 (tel: 6887 3136)
    Tanglin Mall, unit 02-15 (tel: 6835 2702)
    Centrepoint Shopping Mall, unit 03-01A (tel: 6836 4528)
    Raffles City Mall , unit B1-30 (tel:6337 8923)

..i would say 100-300

thanks for the info

im flat footed and i find vans shoes to be quite comfortable.... skateboard shoes in general are quite comfortable for flat feet.

For non workout shoes.. the insole is probably the best bet.

For running...Adidas and Asics have a very good range

ASICS America - Running - Shoe Fit Chart

asics design a bit norm.. but the make and build much better.
    Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
    | i5ooest:i5-4690S cooledby Kozuti | Maximus VII Impact mini-ITX | 2 x 8GB DDR3 | Extreme PRO 480Gb |
    | 1TB Veloci | MX800 | M12 II-620W | Jonsbo W1 |2707WFP (16:10) |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast