World’s Average IQ Distribution Map

It makes you wonder, despite all their achievements, apparently the Australian has the lowest IQ score in the world besides Botswana.

China, Japan and Korea occupy the top spots with the highest IQ scores.

Without credible sources cited in the Wiki article, the accuracy of this map is questionable. Although, someone from Digg has this to say:

The map referenced by this article was taken from the book “Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis” by Richard Lynn. The book focuses on intelligence per race NOT nationality. Richard and Co “tested” (actually just used others research) approximately 813,778 individuals worldwide so basically 0.01% of the worlds population. The people tested were only those indigenous to each country, so for Australia only 2.4% (approximately 400, 000 people) of the population is indigenous, whereas Asia has an indigenous population of 70%.

References

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Di...n_Intelligence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

http://gobearcats.cstv.com/camps/cinn-camps.html

The book focuses on intelligence per race NOT nationality. Richard and Co “tested” (actually just used others research) approximately 813,778 individuals worldwide so basically 0.01% of the worlds population. The people tested were only those indigenous to each country...
    So for Chinese Singaporeans, we should look at China which has the highest IQ.

lol.. did the author check each person 1 by 1?
    | MSI A88XM GAMING MB + AMD A10-7850K APU | G.SKILL RIPJAW-X 4 x 8GB 2133MHZ CL9 RAM | SAPPHIRE R9-280X TOXIC GPU | SAMSUNG 840 PRO 256GB SSD | TOSHIBA 2TB 7200RPM 64MB CACHE HDD | MICROSOFT SIDEWINDER X6 GAMING KEYBOARD | MAD CATZ R.A.T 9 WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE | SILVERSTONE FORTRESS FT03 BLACK CASING | AOC X X-MEN 23" IPS MONITOR | AOC BORDERLESS 23" IPS MONITOR |

i always thought < 80 = monkeys

At the tip of Africa continent, something caught my attention... what is it?
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Zimbabwe?
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2

Huh....Zhun or not? So many only 60? Lol.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. "

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    probably the place where all the spam originated from.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    probably the place where all the spam originated from.
    That's not Nigeria lol
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2