Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    haiz, i dont understand 18 people by passed, but no body helping? I can't get it. Why no body just call an ambulance? Or police. Retards people

Rage is the freedom left Z_Dash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizaflame View Post
    RIP. Seriously, China really is.
    We may have such culture here given the assimilation of china nationals here.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    Main Rig--> CPU: Intel i5 3570K | Mobo: Asrock Z77E-ITX | GFX: Onboard (temp) | Mem: 2x 2GB Corsair Platinum Series DDR3-1666mhz | Display: Dell ST2410 24" LCD | HDD: Crucial M4 128Gb + 2x 2TB Western Digital Green Raid1 | Optical Storage: 18x Sony DVD+/-RW Lightscribe | Audio: Onboard | PSU: Corsair HX620 620W Modular | Saitek Eclipse | Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue + Destructor with Exactrest | Casing: CM Elite 120 | Speakers: Megaworks THX 550 with Gigaworks S750 Satellites

Really sad... RIP :'(

Quote Originally Posted by cinabolic View Post
    I think he didn't ran over her to double confirm. He took a knife out and stab her so to "make sure" she is dead.

I think 10 years back, I have heard of these "comrade" robbing elderly folks of their money. Only thing is that they didn't use a knife. They used bricks. Guess which part of the body they hit and left the poor lady brain-dead. Oh, they travelled to HK to do it.
    Which part of the body they hit?

To SMP or not to SMP? DragonFire's Avatar
    You know you aim for the back of the head with the pointy part of the brick.

It's super effective.

DF

Durian Dragon Dranyago! See this Dragon Meow!

Views expressed are my own and are not representative of that of VR-Zone.
    Posts made when executing moderator duties after 20150301 will be in bold purple
    Note that Friend requests will be declined without exception. Do not send me any.

My Rig:
    I7-930 @ 3.8 Ghz|Thermalright Venomous X|CM Stacker 832|Gigabyte X58A-UD3R|Geil 6GB DDR3 1600|Gigabyte GTX580|Enermax Infiniti 720W|Sata:Intel X-25M 80GB, WD Caviar Black 1GB |HPBD240 Sata Blu-Ray|X-Fi XtremeMusic modded w/LM4562 & BG Cap|MW 550 sat w/Canare S48 & Velodyne Subwoofer|Logitech G5 Mouse|NEC 2690 LCD|

Most people don't want to help because they're scared of being blamed for the accident. There are a lot of cases in China like that. Because that place is really f*cked up. To the extent that because of not getting themselves to trouble they just walk off from the needy.

China is bullshit.

Well, some of you guys might have read about another story where this young man went and helped a old lady that fell down.

Turns out she accused him of pushing her down and sued him in court and won.

I believe it is in the city of Nanjing an the young guy was made to for the old lady's medical expenses plus damages.

In China, they have a saying, only the person who caused the accident is supposed to help the victim.

Lastly, I remembered reading there's an odd law in China. If you caused an accident and the victim dies, you only need to pay compensation once. If the victim does not die, and is injured badly and can no longer work and take care of themselves, you will have to take care of their expenses for the rest of their life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12