Thread: 2012 Ramen ~!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by hangyong View Post
    Talking about that... last night I was queuing at KTK at about 9, and there were about 8 infront of me, and about 10 behind me... 2 guys in early 20s already sitting there for a while (since their ramen already half gone). They just sit there and chit chat, taking up 4 seats. And one of them was eating the free hard boilded eggs, one after another, and taking his time to crush the egg shell, peel the egg... eat the egg, and then crush the shell in his tissue, and repeat. When I got in, he was at his number 3 egg.

When I stood up and left, they were still there chit chatting, and the whole basket (should have about 6-8 there) was gone...

really WTF
    free eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by hangyong View Post
    Talking about that... last night I was queuing at KTK at about 9, and there were about 8 infront of me, and about 10 behind me... 2 guys in early 20s already sitting there for a while (since their ramen already half gone). They just sit there and chit chat, taking up 4 seats. And one of them was eating the free hard boilded eggs, one after another, and taking his time to crush the egg shell, peel the egg... eat the egg, and then crush the shell in his tissue, and repeat. When I got in, he was at his number 3 egg.

When I stood up and left, they were still there chit chatting, and the whole basket (should have about 6-8 there) was gone...

really WTF

EXACTLY~!
    you neber go over and tell them... here are my shells.... you collecting right?
    Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
    | i5ooest:i5-4690S cooledby Kozuti | Maximus VII Impact mini-ITX | 2 x 8GB DDR3 | Extreme PRO 480Gb |
    | 1TB Veloci | MX800 | M12 II-620W | Jonsbo W1 |2707WFP (16:10) |

errmmm u guys actually described quite a number of ppl ard here eh..

esp those that like to take picture of what they eat
    "Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies." -- Voltaire His last words on his death bed when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
    errmmm u guys actually described quite a number of ppl ard here eh..

esp those that like to take picture of what they eat
    Me?
    Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
    | i5ooest:i5-4690S cooledby Kozuti | Maximus VII Impact mini-ITX | 2 x 8GB DDR3 | Extreme PRO 480Gb |
    | 1TB Veloci | MX800 | M12 II-620W | Jonsbo W1 |2707WFP (16:10) |

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345