Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
MinMin
MinMin's Avatar
The One and Only


Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18,956
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
(Shocking Stomp News) Heartless woman kills kitten MinMin Mar 4th, 08, 05:38 PM #1
Arrrr....I'm shivering after reading this....this is bloody sh**t....arrr..........I'm afraid I can't sleep tonight.....

(slight gross image inside)

Link:- http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...t.jsp?id=15528

Further Link:- http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...t.jsp?id=15718


sg.png
ET
ET's Avatar
福建人


Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 新加坡
Posts: 22,426
Trade rep: 5 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
ET Mar 4th, 08, 05:39 PM #2
wtf
sg.png
moneygod
moneygod's Avatar
$GAWD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO $$!?


Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,381
Trade rep: 68 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
moneygod Mar 4th, 08, 05:55 PM #3
Errr kinda old news. The woman and the camera man were already apprehended if I recall.


You have gain.
cz.png
MinMin
MinMin's Avatar
The One and Only


Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18,956
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
MinMin Mar 4th, 08, 06:04 PM #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneygod View Post
Errr kinda old news. The woman and the camera man were already apprehended if I recall.

Yes I know....this is in my second links attached mah....but what I am concerned is that this is really disgusting and what punishment will they get is still unknown as China doesn't have a clear regulations on animal cruetly mah....
sg.png
Last edited by MinMin; Mar 4th, 08 at 06:08 PM..
FusionTiger
FusionTiger's Avatar
FT


Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,526
Trade rep: 3 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Post
FusionTiger Mar 4th, 08, 06:09 PM #5
Makes sense to why that China/Chinese person is "heartless".

It's kind of a food source among their many other exotic dishes. Wouldn't feel much of a heart for something that you or your country consider it as food.


It's like you whacking the crap outta a live Crab for your mum's Chilli Crab dish. You'll be more concern about the foul smell than the crab's dear life.
sg.png
MinMin
MinMin's Avatar
The One and Only


Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18,956
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
MinMin Mar 4th, 08, 06:18 PM #6
As a cat-lover here....I know I am a bit agitated against this....but come to see the images in the first link how she placed the kitten on the floor and stepped on the kitten with her 2 inch high shoes until....it really makes me.....arrrrr....
sg.png
Last edited by MinMin; Mar 4th, 08 at 06:21 PM..
Del_CtrlnoAlt
Del_CtrlnoAlt's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,892
Trade rep: 7 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Del_CtrlnoAlt Mar 4th, 08, 06:28 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinMin View Post
As a cat-lover here....I know I am a bit agitated against this....but come to see the images in the first link how she placed the kitten on the floor and stepped on the kitten with her 2 inch high shoes until....it really makes me.....arrrrr....
aiya, if i am a cow lover, u eat beef, then i need to hoot you?

nobody knows what happen behind the scene between the butcher and the cow... so nobody cares... but still, everyday got alot of cows get killed...

tis is also 1 of the many cats that dies on a regular basis... but tis 1 is more cruel lah...

likewise... will u cry if someone use just 1 finger to squash ants or slap a cockroach with a slipper? no rite, so y feel sad?
sg.png
concept|infinit
concept|infinit's Avatar
Moderator


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,746
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
concept|infinit Mar 4th, 08, 06:29 PM #8
If I made the law, people like these would get what they did to their victims. She could be restrained my means of metal chains to the ground. We'd then get a construction-grade drill to drill right into her.

Disgusting bitch.

You know what makes me feel more sick? The pic where the kitten is on the floor and looks at her so trustingly. Its just sick. The poor little thing had no idea what was going to happen to him/her.
sg.png
concept|infinit
concept|infinit's Avatar
Moderator


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,746
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
concept|infinit Mar 4th, 08, 06:33 PM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
likewise... will u cry if someone use just 1 finger to squash ants or slap a cockroach with a slipper? no rite, so y feel sad?
My philosophy is that mammals have well developed brains, they are a higher form of life.

When a cow is is being slaughtered, it knows its going to die and it actually cries! Mammals are very intelligent animals. Since they feel and have more developed brains than other animals like insects and reptiles, it is therefore unethical to put them through trauma and pain.

Going by your philosophy, humans are also in the animal kingdom so is it okay if someone did to your baby what this woman did to the kitten? Just one live in the animal kingdom what, what's the big deal?
sg.png
Puddie
Puddie's Avatar
Plushie Piggie


Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pig pen
Posts: 17,795
Trade rep: 6 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Puddie Mar 4th, 08, 06:37 PM #10
Yeah.. the sickest part was her fondling the animal and playing with it THEN killing it so heartlessly!!

That heel in the mouth is just horrendous!!
So, you want a piece of me? Take THAT!!!


Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale | ASUS P5Q-EM | Kingston 2 x 2GB DDR800 CL5 | Palit GT 640 4GB | Intel 530 Series SSD 240GB | Western Digital Scorpio Black 740GB 7200rpm SATAIII | LG GSA-H44N | FSP Epsilon 700W | Soldam Altium FCR1000 in White Pearl Mica | Phillips Brilliance 239CQH | Buffalo BSKBU03 Keyboard (Japanese Layout) | Razer Pro|Click v1.6 High Precision Mouse | Razer Pro|Pad Mouse Pad | Aego M
au.png
Del_CtrlnoAlt
Del_CtrlnoAlt's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,892
Trade rep: 7 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Del_CtrlnoAlt Mar 4th, 08, 06:43 PM #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by concept|infinit View Post
My philosophy is that mammals have well developed brains, they are a higher form of life.

When a cow is is being slaughtered, it knows its going to die and it actually cries! Mammals are very intelligent animals. Since they feel and have more developed brains than other animals like insects and reptiles, it is therefore unethical to put them through trauma and pain.

Going by your philosophy, humans are also in the animal kingdom so is it okay if someone did to your baby what this woman did to the kitten? Just one live in the animal kingdom what, what's the big deal?
well, from the philosphy of those who gave feedback wanting to lynch her, ain't they going to be like the woman?

its all about the superior thoughts, well, when you say cows cry when they know they crying, hence unethical to put them thru pain & trauma, y not just not induce it in the 1st place? cos people are eating beef hence cows die, so what if long ago when people are hungry and start eating cats and make cats part of the domesticated food souce, you guys wanna cry also or just say, its only a cat?

its just a big contradiction, cows can die for food, cats cannot die for food. Ants and cockroach deserve to die even faster... humans should live forever...
sg.png
lwj5 Slacking In Progress


Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SG Duh
Posts: 4,344
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
lwj5 Mar 4th, 08, 06:43 PM #12
omg the women deserved to be stepped on
sg.png
LgO-sluglives Banned


Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 9,468
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
LgO-sluglives Mar 4th, 08, 06:51 PM #13
she killed it

not for food
not for animal control
not for fatal injury

but from the looks of it pure pleasure now that is sick.
sg.png
concept|infinit
concept|infinit's Avatar
Moderator


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,746
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
concept|infinit Mar 4th, 08, 07:01 PM #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
well, from the philosphy of those who gave feedback wanting to lynch her, ain't they going to be like the woman?

its all about the superior thoughts, well, when you say cows cry when they know they crying, hence unethical to put them thru pain & trauma, y not just not induce it in the 1st place? cos people are eating beef hence cows die, so what if long ago when people are hungry and start eating cats and make cats part of the domesticated food souce, you guys wanna cry also or just say, its only a cat?

its just a big contradiction, cows can die for food, cats cannot die for food. Ants and cockroach deserve to die even faster... humans should live forever...
Well I don't contradict my philosophy. I dont eat and mammals, cows and sheep etc. The only meat I eat is fish.

But I don't force it on others. You may think I'm being biased here, for not being against those who eat those kinds of meat. Perhaps I am but its a source of food for them. In this case however, this woman killed the kitten not for food. She killed it for a purpose that does not serve and phisiological need of hers (I doubt she was about the eat the kitten) and worst of all, she killed it in a manner that would have caused it pain.

Therefore the grounds by which someone who eats meat and this woman who most cruelly killed a kitten is different. By my reasoning, the former is ethical while the latter is highly unethical.

This concludes my point of view on this matter.
sg.png
LgO-sluglives Banned


Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 9,468
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
LgO-sluglives Mar 4th, 08, 07:12 PM #15
off topic.

calf's brains are interesting.
taste like lard in bread form.

if you eat an animal, eat all of it.
Have yet to try jewels.
sg.png
↑↓ Linkbacks
Posted By For Type Date
Chinese Woman Kills Kitten Heels This thread Refback Sep 10th, 12 12:58 AM
Sian Women Stomping Kitten Download This thread Refback Aug 1st, 12 10:19 AM
Kitten Stomp High Heels This thread Refback Jul 27th, 12 08:42 AM
Chinese Cat Stomp Video This thread Refback Jul 25th, 12 07:38 AM

Thread Tools Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode