Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
MinMin
The One and Only

Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
(Forum News)Sneaky Massage Parlours Owners Challenging Singapore Police MinMin Jun 12th, 08, 12:21 AM #1
Sneaky Massage Parlours Owners Challenging Singapore Police

By balestierboy- 10-06-2008, 07:34 PM

It took me with a very heavy heart to write this posting.

I live somewhere near Balestier Road and for the past 2-3 years, I’m very upset and disappointed to observe the widespread of sneaky massage parlours in the Balestier area. Despite my numerous tip-offs to Police/Anti-Vice, these parlours are still operating today, as if there is no law in Singapore .

Let me give you an example. There is this massage parlour by the name of “Tian Txxx Nxxx” at 6xx Balestier Road that provides commercial sex to customers. The owner employs many PRCs on social visits and these ladies would wear sexy cheongsums that are low enough to reveal their breasts and so short that the outfit cannot cover their panties effectively. At any time of the day, moaning sounds from sexual intercourse can be heard. Sometimes, these girls can be seen walking in naked when they hop between compartments to service the clients.

On many occasions, I’ve informed the Police/Anti-Vice and although there were raids subsequently, this massage parlour can still operate at the same location. This shop was raided at least 3 times between April and May - the most recent one was on 28 May 2008. However, it is immediately in operation 2 hours later (after the raid) and the business is even better than before as many customers would think it’s safe to visit after a recent raid operation.

All the owner did is to get another batch of PRCs on social visits – not a big issue since thousands of them are visiting Singapore every day. Since these women are on social visits, they are not subjected to health check. Hence, HIV/STD are easily spread to their customers as sometimes, due to competition among the girls, sex could be carried out with any condo/protection at all.

I was wondering why there is no way we can deal with these massage parlours effectively. They are mushrooming in every corner of Singapore . I’ve thought of shifting my house to somewhere else but realized that there is no place in Singapore that is clean anymore. For every place I can think of, there is at least one Tui-Na or Massage Parlour offering hanky-panky services nearby.

I once thought of moving my house and to be the neighbour of our largest Police Station at Cantonment (yeah, Anti-Vice is there as well) but later realized there are so many hookers soliciting in Duxton and nearby areas. There are also even more massage parlours in Chinatown and Tanjong Pagar areas. It was also reported in Sin Ming Daily that there were Chinese gigolos operating in Chinatown .

I have also thought of moving my house to be next to Supreme Court and near Parliament House. That should be safe, I thought. But then, there was illegal Soapy Massage operating in Adelphi – the building just besides the Supreme Court !!!!

Why Singapore has become like this ? Why there are so many sneaky massage parlours operating in Singapore ? Is it so easy to obtain the necessary licenses to run this massage parlours ? In many areas such as Chinatown or Fortune Centre, you can see massage parlours occupying almost all the units in the same floor. I can’t see any logic in this – do we need so many massage joints in the first place ?

We already have 6 designated red-light districts in Singapore . Is it necessary to turn every corner in Singapore to be like Geylang? Are we competing with Thailand to be the sex hub in Asia ?

Is there no way to deal with these massage parlours? Report to MP and he is as helpless as you and I. Read that even the MP in Geylang cannot prevent the hookers from spreading to Sims Ave and other parts of Geylang that are not supposed to be red-light districts

It also seems to me that the law is not strong enough against these massage parlours owners. The penalty of being caught seems to be $1000 only. This is a joke ! Any owner who employs 6-10 ladies can easily earn that money within 1-2 hours.

We’re very strict against the Ah-Longs. We’re very strict against drunk drivers. We’re very strict against illegal 4Ds/TOTOs. The punishment for those caught in these activities is very severe.

Can’t we do the same to the massage ladies and owners ? Can’t we report the caught ladies to China Gong-An (police) ? Why we still allow these women to be on social visits when they keep extending it by making a trip to JB and back to Singapore ?

Really, can anyone help me to understand why the same massage parlours can still operate after being raided?

It’s time we clean up Singapore , otherwise the costs would be very painful to us. HIV/Aids are widely spread from these massage ladies to men and back to their spouses. In addition, much of the money and CPF are wasted by our stupid Singapore men on these ladies. Families are broken and create more social problems.

If you know of any massage parlour illegally offering commercial sex, expose them either to Police or MP. It may not be so successful if one or two of us make the complaints but if everyone does it, collectively, this would create some pressure to clamp down these illegal massage parlours. If all of us constantly bring awareness to this situation, I think we can be successful in the long run.

I urge all my fellow Singaporeans to join me in efforts to clamp down these sneaky massage parlours.

I'll talk more about brothels operating in HDB flats, fake facial treatment shops and Soapy Massage next time. These joints provide commercial sex and operate under a false front to avoid raid. We need to clamp down on these as well.

Note: The term “massage parlours” here collectively refer to all massage parlours, Beauty Spas, Health Centres and any other joints that provide commercial sex.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=11616

sg.png
ktk
Banned

Trade rep: 4 (100%)
ktk Jun 12th, 08, 12:45 AM #2
snake oso can challenge sg police mah.

whats new?
tw.png
route

Trade rep: 6 (100%)
route Jun 12th, 08, 01:14 AM #3
its good business.. in fact.. considering opening one myself..
sg.png
Philip
Why Pay-And-Pay?

Trade rep: 39 (100%)
Philip Jun 12th, 08, 01:18 AM #4
Dun c any in Sembawang leh...

Phil
sg.png
route

Trade rep: 6 (100%)
route Jun 12th, 08, 01:22 AM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post

Phil
you will soon
sg.png
simplyadvanced
resistance is futile.

Trade rep: 2 (100%)
simplyadvanced Jun 12th, 08, 03:22 AM #6
fella got OCD
au.png
expire123
Father G

Trade rep: 33 (100%)
expire123 Jun 12th, 08, 08:11 AM #7
wow he is damm angry..Possible Reasons:

- The owner of the massage parlours owners must have charge him more than required.OR OKT have forget to give discount.
- He must have Tio " Red packet" some growth on the small head liaoafter visting.
- His Rival OKT making more money than him.
- He may be from The anti-vice raiding team..Too much OKT and complain.
- He dun like gals
- he live next to the make out cubicle as he can heard moans sounds.
- He maybe a freelance PI waiting for new assignment>Nothing better to Do..everyday stay near window spy
sg.png
bluecoral
MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCDBA,MSHIT

Trade rep: 3 (100%)
bluecoral Jun 12th, 08, 08:57 AM #8
maybe his d--k cant stand ? lol
http://img.vrforums.com/asusrog_sig_banner.jpg
sg.png
moneygod
$GAWD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO $$!?

Trade rep: 68 (100%)
moneygod Jun 12th, 08, 09:11 AM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post

Phil
The area around opposite the ex-Sembawang Shopping Center had been known, for more than a decade, to house exotic massage parlors.
cz.png
moneygod
$GAWD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO $$!?

Trade rep: 68 (100%)
moneygod Jun 12th, 08, 09:13 AM #10
Frankly speaking, I have no problem keeping sex services to restricted red light areas.

However, I can't seem to help to think that this guy knows a hell lot more than the average joe with regards to secret romping places. In fact, that Adelphi soapy massage thing? I only know of it from my boss who was so ecstatic about having Japanese style soap massage that he kept raving to me about.
cz.png
dxter
[JEDI] DANTZ|G

Trade rep: 1 (100%)
dxter Jun 12th, 08, 09:24 AM #11
If no such services liao, life can be sad.
"Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level." --- E. Fermi (1901-1954)
sg.png
spyboy48
Register User

Trade rep: 115 (100%)
spyboy48 Jun 12th, 08, 10:09 AM #12
Blacklist: Biff73
Often criticism is experienced as a narcissistic injury(Narcissistic personality disorder), low self esteem, cannot except but take offence.
~~~ A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches!!! ~~~
i7 980X OC with Ex58 UD3R thread.
http://forums.vr-zone.com/overclocke...processor.html
My MystiQue CM case : http://forums.vr-zone.com/hardware-depot/262828-win-great-prizes-showing-your-coolermaster-case.html
System Specs 1 & 2: (SNiper3/3770K/G.Skill 4GBx4 2400MHzCL9/AmD6870/SevenTeam1400W/Open Rig (M5G/3770K/Samsung4Gbx4 2400MHz/470GTX/320Gb/Acebel 550w/Samsung2333sw)
My New world record: http://www.3dmark.com/competitions/MSI-OpOc/
http://community.futuremark.com/foru...verclock/page4

My Past & present Toys : Intel 630/830/940/4300/E6300/E6600/Using2140/6750/8400/E3110/E2160/E7200/E8400 Q816A275/E8400Eo Q827A429/E8500Eo Q820A713/E8500Eo Q822a720/Q6600Go/i920Co/i920Do3848/i980x 3003A957/i750/3960X/3930K/3770K x 3/3570K
sg.png
Del_CtrlnoAlt

Trade rep: 7 (100%)
Del_CtrlnoAlt Jun 12th, 08, 10:12 AM #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinMin View Post
Sneaky Massage Parlours Owners Challenging Singapore Police

By balestierboy- 10-06-2008, 07:34 PM

We’re very strict against the Ah-Longs. We’re very strict against drunk drivers. We’re very strict against illegal 4Ds/TOTOs. The punishment for those caught in these activities is very severe.

Can’t we do the same to the massage ladies and owners ? Can’t we report the caught ladies to China Gong-An (police) ? Why we still allow these women to be on social visits when they keep extending it by making a trip to JB and back to Singapore ?

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=11616
this 'gal' is just so stupid... seriously, a normal guy would never write this, and call balestierboy doesn't mean he is a boy...

anyway, tis 1 just plain stupid... 4D / Toto or any gambling is protected by sg govt... we got sg pools, so anybody else doing it is fighting rice bowl with govt... and all the misc tax evasion...

so unless maybe the govt run the biggest chain of brothels in sg, i think these rules just doesn't apply... its the oldest trade in the industry, and everyone seem at peace with it except probably this 'gal'... maybe its some ah soh...

its still the same game, you can do anything you like, just dun get caught with your pants down.
sg.png
Del_CtrlnoAlt

Trade rep: 7 (100%)
Del_CtrlnoAlt Jun 12th, 08, 10:13 AM #14
oh ya from economics sense... doesn't this person know that they actually indirectly increased our GDP?
sg.png
KenMcGormick

Trade rep: 0 (0%)
KenMcGormick Jun 12th, 08, 10:35 AM #15
Whoa... I walk past Fortune Centre almost 3days a week and didnt even notice that it has sleazy massage parlours!

This person so zhai!
sg.png
Linear Mode Linear Mode