Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    白いフェティッシ hencpu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    眠らない街
    Posts
    16,953
    have encountered a couple of times...
    same tactics, survey 1st, attractive prizes promised but only if go for seminars...not sure about the membership part, coz i never bother to go...for most, i just put wrong contact number, so wont be bugged
    i usually fill up the survey for those kids, coz i tot some of them r really doin for school assignment mah...and some of those gals really quite cute...

  2. #17
    DOTA 4 Life tazzycorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,862
    show now starting on channel u!!
    watch watch !!

  3. #18
    DOTA 4 Life tazzycorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,862
    poor victims ...

    kena scam already ... still scam another time

    CASE also cannot do anything :/

  4. #19
    DOTA 4 Life tazzycorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,862
    for bros who missed the documentary, here is a very good singapore website for your awareness:

    http://www.geocities.com/hcspore03/index.htm

    cheers!

  5. #20
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Princess Palace
    Posts
    37,739
    Of late i also received a call from someone who claims i have won a prize in lucky draw for my shoppings lately and ask me to go down to their office in Orchard Road to collect the prize.

    As i remembered clearly i did not participate in any of the lucky draws for any shoppings recently, i lied to them that:

    I only participated 1 lucky draw for the Great Singapore Sales and i just won myself a condo and BZ moving house now..

    I would be obliged if you could give me a car then. I would definately go down and collect..

  6. #21
    DOTA 4 Life tazzycorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    Of late i also received a call from someone who claims i have won a prize in lucky draw for my shoppings lately and ask me to go down to their office in Orchard Road to collect the prize.

    As i remembered clearly i did not participate in any of the lucky draws for any shoppings recently, i lied to them that:

    I only participated 1 lucky draw for the Great Singapore Sales and i just won myself a condo and BZ moving house now..

    I would be obliged if you could give me a car then. I would definately go down and collect..

    haha ... good one!!

    recently i oso kena a call claiming i win lucky draw


    i ask the lady what lucky draw?
    she says " u know, u go department stores fill up those coupons ... blah blah"
    cant even explain properly want to con people ... CMI !!

  7. #22
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Princess Palace
    Posts
    37,739
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzycorner
    haha ... good one!!

    recently i oso kena a call claiming i win lucky draw


    i ask the lady what lucky draw?
    she says " u know, u go department stores fill up those coupons ... blah blah"
    cant even explain properly want to con people ... CMI !!

    yap..that's the one. They would ask you if you have participated in any shoppings lately and you have won yourself a prize..

    Same tactics. No change.

    I this case, you can tell them no car, no condo, no come down..

  8. #23
    Registered User catacomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,593
    Quote Originally Posted by cccp
    next time i will use ur strategy..but only IF a girl is beside me. imagine u go there and say that alone.......
    no need lah... they place each and one another quite far off one... think she quite bitchy one.. that time when I was in WCG.. saw her also.. wearing super short mini and low cut with those mini jacket on... then she saw me and came over to talk...

  9. #24
    D-cinema associate videofusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    11,684
    Quote Originally Posted by catacomb
    no need lah... they place each and one another quite far off one... think she quite bitchy one.. that time when I was in WCG.. saw her also.. wearing super short mini and low cut with those mini jacket on... then she saw me and came over to talk...
    unker...talk ony arh???.. btw repeat is on now
    HDfury available, pm me for orders人人毒我,我毒人人
    www.htpc-gear.com

    www.barco.com/digitalcinema

  10. #25
    Registered User catacomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,593
    Quote Originally Posted by videofusion
    unker...talk ony arh???.. btw repeat is on now
    haha then?

  11. #26
    chixor
    Guest
    lol . i work be4 for those company. but the pay is not bad leh 1st 2 weeks still got basic 5$/h and + each couple you get u bring up can get 50 - 80 depends how many u can get for 2 weeks for example if 2 weeks you hit 16 couples u will get 80$ for each couple which means 80$x 16 :/ but i work only for 2 weeks then quit liao. take basic zhao. somemore very relac 1 i and my fren always nv get couple sit around see chiobu's. somemore the company keep tell us say its not timeshare programme which is exactly like timeshare -.-. got 1 auntie in there work for 5 years liao . siao 1 . every month 4k++. always 2 week get the paper see her couples highest 1.

  12. #27
    BigC SuperCenter DiGdUb's Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,135
    Quote Originally Posted by chixor
    lol . i work be4 for those company. but the pay is not bad leh 1st 2 weeks still got basic 5$/h and + each couple you get u bring up can get 50 - 80 depends how many u can get for 2 weeks for example if 2 weeks you hit 16 couples u will get 80$ for each couple which means 80$x 16 :/ but i work only for 2 weeks then quit liao. take basic zhao. somemore very relac 1 i and my fren always nv get couple sit around see chiobu's. somemore the company keep tell us say its not timeshare programme which is exactly like timeshare -.-. got 1 auntie in there work for 5 years liao . siao 1 . every month 4k++. always 2 week get the paper see her couples highest 1.
    wah... that auntie must have a lot of enemies.

  13. #28
    DOTA 4 Life tazzycorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,862
    not just enemies ...
    if u believe in karma, these people will get their just retribution

  14. #29
    chixor
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzycorner
    not just enemies ...
    if u believe in karma, these people will get their just retribution
    thats y i feel guilty doing this job also then i keep donating to those ppl doing flag day and those ppl selling tissue on streets

  15. #30
    DOTA 4 Life tazzycorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by chixor
    thats y i feel guilty doing this job also then i keep donating to those ppl doing flag day and those ppl selling tissue on streets

    glad that u decided to quit ... even though it's easy money
    since u are only the "surveryor", u are just a small part of the whole con job
    not really your fault ... youngsters just want to earn some quick bucks

    the big con man are actually those in the office
    the sales people trying to be your good friends
    the manager, trying to intimidate you
    and the general and finacial managers sitting in the office threathening victims with lawyer letters


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast