Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
ktk
ktk's Avatar
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Formosa
Posts: 10,772
Trade rep: 4 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
ktk Jul 28th, 09, 02:06 PM #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejean View Post
My 1st penis stickbook is Italia 90...

TMNT is lame. We play with manly HE-MAN, Transformers and MASK.
lol i playing wif power ranger one leh... and star wars XD

and TAMIYA CARS!!
sg.png
booest
booest's Avatar
集中精神, 闭关修行


Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 107,887
Trade rep: 62 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
booest Jul 28th, 09, 02:07 PM #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktk View Post
lol i playing wif power ranger one leh... and star wars XD

and TAMIYA CARS!!
generation gap

Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
| i5ooest:i5-2500K cooldby Shuriken Rev-B | Gene-Z mATX | 4 x 4GB DDR3 | Veloci 600Gb | S12-600W |
| Alcadia X3 -Black fortified by Silent9 |2707WFP (16:10) |


sg.png
ktk
ktk's Avatar
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Formosa
Posts: 10,772
Trade rep: 4 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
ktk Jul 28th, 09, 02:09 PM #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by booest View Post
generation gap
i still got collect saga seed and catch grasshoppers...

put in PET bottle LOL.
sg.png
Del_CtrlnoAlt
Del_CtrlnoAlt's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,951
Trade rep: 7 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Del_CtrlnoAlt Jul 28th, 09, 02:15 PM #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by booest View Post
generation gap
think i in between ur & his gap... giap in the middle...
sg.png
longsiew
longsiew's Avatar
NO GAMING NO TALK


Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 29,194
Trade rep: 46 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
longsiew Jul 28th, 09, 02:17 PM #20
one way to proof if someone is indeed old or not is.....

good example is Ah boo...keeps thinking of the past

Ah boo, u indeed old liao le. Yr age is not old but psychologically u are old, so u indeed ish old man liao
sg.png
bejean
bejean's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,112
Trade rep: 40 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
bejean Jul 28th, 09, 02:18 PM #21
Back on topic of girls in primary school...


Cock also cannot steam where got interest in girls...

And all the girls there CMI. See liao i want to bully and beat only.
Mr Chen Show Mao:

'"The test of our progress as a nation is not whether we add more to those who already have much, but whether we provide enough to those who have less.'"
sg.png
Gollum Registered User


Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The Lost Valley
Posts: 28,030
Trade rep: 21 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Gollum Jul 28th, 09, 02:22 PM #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
lol panini sticker book... ur era is which 1?

my era is ghostbusters, brave starr, TMNT... hehehe...
mask
"Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies." -- Voltaire His last words on his death bed when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.
sg.png
TheTrap
TheTrap's Avatar
私は黒髪ロリかな. ...


Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 熊熊-様の中にと金髪ロリ-ちゃんの隣にいます o( ゜∀゜)o彡
Posts: 20,073
Trade rep: 82 (99%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
TheTrap Jul 28th, 09, 02:24 PM #23
If that one generation gap my one lagi worse.

Everyday read book, in classroom also read.

Teacher confiscated countless books already.

Recess go play games on the public computers.

Or catching...

and beo chio bus at the same time >.> lolol

I had a crush on the vice principal's daughter when I was around 8... lol

but obviously came to nothing (no balls hehe)


so grow bigger at 10-12 still the same for me...every read books and beo chio bus and look at bra and panties.


Sec school no panties D: all wear shorts one.
sg.png
TheTrap
TheTrap's Avatar
私は黒髪ロリかな. ...


Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 熊熊-様の中にと金髪ロリ-ちゃんの隣にいます o( ゜∀゜)o彡
Posts: 20,073
Trade rep: 82 (99%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
TheTrap Jul 28th, 09, 02:27 PM #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejean View Post
Back on topic of girls in primary school...


Cock also cannot steam where got interest in girls...

And all the girls there CMI. See liao i want to bully and beat only.

I started fapping at 7-8...


Quote:
Originally Posted by longsiew View Post
one way to proof if someone is indeed old or not is.....

good example is Ah boo...keeps thinking of the past

Ah boo, u indeed old liao le. Yr age is not old but psychologically u are old, so u indeed ish old man liao
Me also old man My mum always tell that to me...
sg.png
booest
booest's Avatar
集中精神, 闭关修行


Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 107,887
Trade rep: 62 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
booest Jul 28th, 09, 02:30 PM #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTimX View Post
If that one generation gap my one lagi worse.

Everyday read book, in classroom also read.

Teacher confiscated countless books already.

Recess go play games on the public computers.

Or catching...

and beo chio bus at the same time >.> lolol

I had a crush on the vice principal's daughter when I was around 8... lol

but obviously came to nothing (no balls hehe)


so grow bigger at 10-12 still the same for me...every read books and beo chio bus and look at bra and panties.


Sec school no panties D: all wear shorts one.

bra was more sec sch leh...
see how ish X men and who is kway teow , which is orh kway teow...
that is more sec sch dah..

pri sch
cannot be bothered also..

Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
| i5ooest:i5-2500K cooldby Shuriken Rev-B | Gene-Z mATX | 4 x 4GB DDR3 | Veloci 600Gb | S12-600W |
| Alcadia X3 -Black fortified by Silent9 |2707WFP (16:10) |


sg.png
TheTrap
TheTrap's Avatar
私は黒髪ロリかな. ...


Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 熊熊-様の中にと金髪ロリ-ちゃんの隣にいます o( ゜∀゜)o彡
Posts: 20,073
Trade rep: 82 (99%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
TheTrap Jul 28th, 09, 02:42 PM #26
Kway teow ????

What has that got to do with this lol ?

Tsk tsk, me too horny, no bra also want to look
sg.png
Mobile_Crazy
Mobile_Crazy's Avatar
1stop2sell PHONE


Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 15,451
Trade rep: 90 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Mobile_Crazy Jul 28th, 09, 02:49 PM #27
this thread is becoming like old ah pek + perverts coming out....

lol...
sg.png
Kozato
Kozato's Avatar
Quorra the Explora!


Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,394
Trade rep: 19 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Kozato Jul 28th, 09, 02:51 PM #28
Kena rejected quite a lot of time in secondary school.....

Because in lower sec I always like all the upper sec girls...

After I reach upper sec I see lower sec I sian.... See same age one even more sian....

Till now I still like older girls.... how ah.... >_<
sg.png
Typlo (x3m)
Typlo's Avatar
VR-Zoneのバケツ稲


Join Date: May 2006
Location: up or down
Posts: 24,945
Trade rep: 30 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Typlo (x3m) Jul 28th, 09, 02:53 PM #29
den get one loh.... ==|| lol... mi gal is older den mi anyway =P

SonG LisT : 'I''ll be', 'Help', 'Winter Hot Music'
sg.png
hellobyebye
hellobyebye's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 824
Trade rep: 8 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
hellobyebye Jul 28th, 09, 02:54 PM #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozato View Post
Kena rejected quite a lot of time in secondary school.....

Because in lower sec I always like all the upper sec girls...

After I reach upper sec I see lower sec I sian.... See same age one even more sian....

Till now I still like older girls.... how ah.... >_<
i got a feeling we're in the same boat. o.o
Intel i5-3470 | Asrock H77 Pro 4 MVP | KVR 1333MHZ 4*2GB | Powercolour 7870 PCS+ Myst Edition | Plextor M5 Pro 128GB SSD (OS) | WD Black 640GB + Green 2TB + Mybook 1TB |
Corsair HX-650W Modular | Samsung 22x DVD | CM 690 w Side Window | Samsung 2233SW 23" | Microsoft Sidewinder x4 + Razer Salmosa |
sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rex217 Jobs & Services 0 Dec 22nd, 08
01:46 PM
ibet Chit Chatting 4 Aug 12th, 05
05:26 PM
weng Chit Chatting 14 Jun 30th, 05
09:36 PM
Thread Tools Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode