Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
bigsale
bigsale's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 20,932
Trade rep: 19 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
15-yr-old Singapore teen girl asks counsellor for sex guidance bigsale Mar 30th, 10, 04:18 PM #1
Teen girl asks counsellor for sex guidance


A 15-year-old girl openly asked a counsellor to teach her about having sex so that she could sleep with her boyfriend, China Press reported.

The daily said a youth service centre director in Singapore said she was shocked upon receiving a letter written by the girl asking for advice on how to seduce her boyfriend.

“In the letter, she said all her friends in school have had the experience but not her, so she wanted to know how to ask her boyfriend for sex,” the counsellor said. The daily also quoted her as saying that most people who came for counselling on sex-related matters were boys and girls aged 13 and 14.

“Most of them already had experience making out and groping,” she said.

Singapore Parents Programme Society chief Wang Jing Yuan said a number of boys who had had sex told him that it was their young girlfriends who initiated and asked for it.

A parent known only as Mohammad, 44, told the daily that he and his two wives gave their seven children sex education when they reached the age of four.

Source: Teen girl asks counsellor for sex guidance


sg.png
PinGer
PinGer's Avatar
煮饭婆


Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 28,527
Trade rep: 30 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
PinGer Mar 30th, 10, 04:20 PM #2
She ask better than she explore herself and get things wrong..
sg.png
booest
booest's Avatar
集中精神, 闭关修行


Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 107,888
Trade rep: 62 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
booest Mar 30th, 10, 04:32 PM #3
teach her proper lor.. incase later she starts to enjoy sodomy

Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
| i5ooest:i5-2500K cooldby Shuriken Rev-B | Gene-Z mATX | 4 x 4GB DDR3 | Veloci 600Gb | S12-600W |
| Alcadia X3 -Black fortified by Silent9 |2707WFP (16:10) |


sg.png
catacomb
catacomb's Avatar
Registered User


Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 18,630
Trade rep: 8 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
catacomb Mar 30th, 10, 04:33 PM #4
she trying to contribute to the birth rate.. give her a break
sg.png
PinGer
PinGer's Avatar
煮饭婆


Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 28,527
Trade rep: 30 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
PinGer Mar 30th, 10, 04:33 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by booest View Post
teach her proper lor.. incase later she starts to enjoy sodomy
LOL!! sounds like someone i know :X
sg.png
GegeV2 Registered User


Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In Singapore, on a Land.
Posts: 5,202
Trade rep: 43 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
GegeV2 Mar 30th, 10, 04:34 PM #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsale View Post
A parent known only as Mohammad, 44, told the daily that he and his two wives gave their seven children sex education when they reached the age of four.

Source: Teen girl asks counsellor for sex guidance
sg.png
longsiew
longsiew's Avatar
NO GAMING NO TALK


Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 29,194
Trade rep: 46 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
longsiew Mar 30th, 10, 04:35 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsale View Post
Teen girl asks counsellor for sex guidance


A 15-year-old girl openly asked a counsellor to teach her about having sex so that she could sleep with her boyfriend, China Press reported.

The daily said a youth service centre director in Singapore said she was shocked upon receiving a letter written by the girl asking for advice on how to seduce her boyfriend.

“In the letter, she said all her friends in school have had the experience but not her, so she wanted to know how to ask her boyfriend for sex,” the counsellor said. The daily also quoted her as saying that most people who came for counselling on sex-related matters were boys and girls aged 13 and 14.

“Most of them already had experience making out and groping,” she said.

Singapore Parents Programme Society chief Wang Jing Yuan said a number of boys who had had sex told him that it was their young girlfriends who initiated and asked for it.

A parent known only as Mohammad, 44, told the daily that he and his two wives gave their seven children sex education when they reached the age of four.

Source: Teen girl asks counsellor for sex guidance
Why i feel very uneasy on this statement. 2 wives, 7 children and sex education
sg.png
GegeV2 Registered User


Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In Singapore, on a Land.
Posts: 5,202
Trade rep: 43 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
GegeV2 Mar 30th, 10, 04:41 PM #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by longsiew View Post
Why i feel very uneasy on this statement. 2 wives, 7 children and sex education
No surprise i think.

Its legal too

But i have a feeling it ain't stopping there
sg.png
booest
booest's Avatar
集中精神, 闭关修行


Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 107,888
Trade rep: 62 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
booest Mar 30th, 10, 04:41 PM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinGer View Post
LOL!! sounds like someone i know :X

Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
| i5ooest:i5-2500K cooldby Shuriken Rev-B | Gene-Z mATX | 4 x 4GB DDR3 | Veloci 600Gb | S12-600W |
| Alcadia X3 -Black fortified by Silent9 |2707WFP (16:10) |


sg.png
longsiew
longsiew's Avatar
NO GAMING NO TALK


Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 29,194
Trade rep: 46 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
longsiew Mar 30th, 10, 05:01 PM #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GegeV2 View Post
No surprise i think.

Its legal too

But i have a feeling it ain't stopping there
If the husband teach the two wives sex education in practice-legal

If the husband teach the 7 children about sex education in practice-illegal
sg.png
PinGer
PinGer's Avatar
煮饭婆


Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 28,527
Trade rep: 30 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
PinGer Mar 30th, 10, 05:02 PM #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by booest View Post
just someone i know

disclaimer : not related to me.
sg.png
Atheist2912
Atheist2912's Avatar
A lonely Atheist


Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,917
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Atheist2912 Mar 30th, 10, 05:06 PM #12
i think is better for her to try it out herself mah.
hk.png
Demonlism
Demonlism's Avatar
Old Schooler


Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 29,018
Trade rep: 16 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Demonlism Mar 30th, 10, 05:14 PM #13
well at least she asked!
sg.png
halfhuman Club VR Member


Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,016
Trade rep: 10 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
halfhuman Mar 30th, 10, 06:33 PM #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by catacomb View Post
she trying to contribute to the birth rate.. give her a break
sg.png
Carbon Oxyride Registered User


Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 千里之外
Posts: 9,103
Trade rep: 14 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Carbon Oxyride Mar 30th, 10, 06:42 PM #15
It is always good to start early, asking more and trying it out.
sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bigsale Chit Chatting 32 Jul 6th, 09
01:36 AM
ET Chit Chatting 26 Mar 6th, 09
10:11 PM
bigsale Chit Chatting 13 Feb 1st, 09
12:13 PM
bigsale Chit Chatting 6 Aug 14th, 08
01:05 AM
Thread Tools Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode