Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    The Legend Ev3r bladeknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A place where i revive
    Posts
    3,143

    any 1 know what is ICT for police reservist??

    just receive the letter today.

    any 1 know what ICT mean???

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52
    In Camp Training

  3. #3
    Moderator concept|infinit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,743
    This should be in the NS forums

    If they said ICT (In-Camp Training) it probably means you are posted to Police KINS.

    KINS is the only place that has ICT because what you've learnt in your basic training in NS, Police Officers' Basic Course, does not really apply there. For KINS you need to go through a whole new training, military style. You'll be taught how to use the riffle etc.

  4. #4
    The Legend Ev3r bladeknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A place where i revive
    Posts
    3,143
    Quote Originally Posted by concept|infinit View Post
    This should be in the NS forums

    If they said ICT (In-Camp Training) it probably means you are posted to Police KINS.

    KINS is the only place that has ICT because what you've learnt in your basic training in NS, Police Officers' Basic Course, does not really apply there. For KINS you need to go through a whole new training, military style. You'll be taught how to use the riffle etc.
    i just ask my division it said i doing shift work... it stats as ICT in J division. not police kins

  5. #5
    Moderator concept|infinit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,743
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeknight View Post
    i just ask my division it said i doing shift work... it stats as ICT in J division. not police kins
    That's strange. Never heard of ICT in a land division.

    If you want to be sure you can ask the folks at J why it says ICT, but I reckon its just the usual shift work just that they call it ICT.

  6. #6
    www.itcow.com etegration's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,511
    Quote Originally Posted by concept|infinit View Post
    That's strange. Never heard of ICT in a land division.

    If you want to be sure you can ask the folks at J why it says ICT, but I reckon its just the usual shift work just that they call it ICT.
    it's just a general term that's printed on the recall order. it simply means to go back in camp or not depends on where you're posted.
    IT Articles for you and me - http://www.itcow.com
    Gallery - http://*******/5qHTMu | Pano Gallery - http://360.itcow.com

    [/size]

  7. #7
    www.itcow.com etegration's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,511
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeknight View Post
    just receive the letter today.

    any 1 know what ICT mean???
    got tio YOG boh?
    IT Articles for you and me - http://www.itcow.com
    Gallery - http://*******/5qHTMu | Pano Gallery - http://360.itcow.com

    [/size]

  8. #8
    A lonely Atheist Atheist2912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,916
    not sure how police reservist is but ICT mean In Camp Training


    Atheist : 不要等到错过了才去后悔,不要等到失去了才想挽回.
    Atheist : 能原谅女人说谎的人,才算男人

Similar Threads

  1. ns police reservist KINS unit
    By yoggy87 in forum National Service Info Area
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 10th, 10, 01:30 AM
  2. ICT deferment
    By hangman in forum Chit Chatting
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 25th, 10, 02:43 PM
  3. Anyone from 35SCE or going ICT on 15/5-20/5 ???
    By wisher_22 in forum National Service Info Area
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 14th, 09, 06:21 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 28th, 08, 10:20 PM
  5. ICT SALE BEFORE ICT>>>>> this june>>>>>>all item must go
    By 11qwerty in forum Singapore Marketplace / Garage Sales
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: May 30th, 08, 07:11 AM