Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexz0m
    Please launch before September, that's when my contract ends!

Free from pathetic 1500!
    u can carry on with the service without extending contract u noe? so just wait lor
    Whatever floats your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by hencpu
    i still have another 2 yrs contract with SingNet...NNB...
    dun worry... the ADSL2+ trial went on for almost 2 years before launching offically...

VDSL2, infact, was already in the test lab of Singtel a few months back (almost immediately after ADSL2+ was launched).

I am pretty surprised that they announced this so soon, but then, they are all trying to follow what LSL said about a quick island network lah.. so trying to impress I guess.

Anyway, just hope we are not going through the same S-One backbone... we need new backbone. S-One is too outdated and slow for 100mbps public access.

Quote Originally Posted by xrM
    Quite true, will only hit 100mbps if you live next to the exchange..

Plus, singnet's 25mbps is bullshit. ADSL2+ max is 24mbps..
    you are wrong. Official ADSL2+ is 24mbps, yes. But Hua Wei DSLAM and the chipset used can reach 25mbps.

Quote Originally Posted by hangyong
    dun worry... the ADSL2+ trial went on for almost 2 years before launching offically...

VDSL2, infact, was already in the test lab of Singtel a few months back (almost immediately after ADSL2+ was launched).

I am pretty surprised that they announced this so soon, but then, they are all trying to follow what LSL said about a quick island network lah.. so trying to impress I guess.

Anyway, just hope we are not going through the same S-One backbone... we need new backbone. S-One is too outdated and slow for 100mbps public access.

yeah Crazy was tell me that the S-One is bottleneck liaoz.. even the backup line is in use liaoz. But basically the traffic out of Singapore is like 4 lane road but due to poor bandwidth... 5th lane also come out liaoz.. hahahahaha
    Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
    | i5ooest:i5-4690S cooledby Kozuti | Maximus VII Impact mini-ITX | 2 x 8GB DDR3 | Extreme PRO 480Gb |
    | 1TB Veloci | MX800 | M12 II-620W | Jonsbo W1 |2707WFP (16:10) |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123