How to transfer OCBC to DBS

Ya, I was wondering about this question.

Because I recently bought some stuff off ebay and then suddenly the seller say bank transfer nia ._. So okay lor, bank transfer but then he said DBS only. Wah now got problem cause I never do OCBC to DBS before. So I googled around and the only result I get from

" How to Bank transfer OCBC to DBS " was that cant be done only internet banking can. But it was from 2007. So maybe in the 3 years difference now can?

So back to question. How can I use ATM to transfer funds from OCBC to DBS account???

M'mmmmm...
    only stuck by the same bank, do cash whether possible

So really cannot do bank transfer from OCBC to DBS ar? Liddtat got real problem liao -.-

Goto your OCBC Internet Banking 1st Page .. Click Funds Transfer ... Click Add Beneficiary ... Click To 3rd Party Account ... Select the DBS account that you have just created ... Transfer money
    Razer Destructor Black, Samsung T260HD, AE Aego M 2.1 White, Samsung GT-C3530 Black, Sony Playstation 3 Lightning Version 2, Samsung 32" 5 Series Slim LED TV, Fiio E12 Black, Shure Limited Blue SE215, Edifier S730, Polygon Heist 3.0 Hybrid, Ducky Shine3 Pink Red Switch, Nokia 515 White, Samsung Tab 7.0 Lite, Fiio X5, Samsung K Zoom White, Sony Xperia E1 Dual-Sim Purple, Apple iPad Mini 2 4G LTE White, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE White, Xiaomi Redmi 1S Grey, Logitech AnyAngle Violet, Nokia 8250 Red, Sony B183F Blue 4GB, Astro A40 MixAmp Pro, Razer DeathAdder Chroma,

Blacklist : audiohubSG 81976118

ya I know internet banking can, so ATM confirm is cannot? anyone gt answer?

M'mmmmm...
    of course cannot, they cannot share data since they are competitors to each other except POSB/DBS, ATM machines does function with vary different from each other from the beginning if not why I cannot draw cash from Citibank with my POSB card? That why the Internet help to overcome this issues but introduce complexity. So you should apply for a bank account if possible.
    Last edited by proyb2; Aug 4th, 10 at 08:11 AM.

Club VR Member
    EASIER way in this scenerio is to deposit cash directly via cash-deposit-machine to seller's account. if u do via ibanking will take 1-3 days...

However the amount got to be rounded up/down to the nearest $10.

Otherwise... if your still a student, no harm opening a posb acc haha
    Asus Maximus VII Gene | i7-4790K | Kingston HyperX X1 1600mhz 4*4GB| Razer Vespula Mass Effect 3 + Black Edition Death Adder| Unicomp KB | Red Cherry MX Board | Samsung 840 PRO SSD 512gb + 2TB WD RE4 | Asus GTX680 4GB | FiiO A1 + Klipsch B-2 | Dell U2713HM + U2312HM | Lianli A04 | Win7 HP 64bit

Samsung Galaxy Note II | HTC 7 Pro | Nikon D700 | Nikkor 24-70mm, 70-200mm VRII & 60mm F2.8 | Sigma 35mm F1.4 | SB900

>>> www.BiteMyEars.com <<<

Quote Originally Posted by mokky_123 View Post
    EASIER way in this scenerio is to deposit cash directly via cash-deposit-machine to seller's account. if u do via ibanking will take 1-3 days...
    cash deposit to seller will need either seller's bankbook or ATM card isn't it?

Go to a UOB machine, IIRC, they can do the job.

Edit : You don't need a UOB card.

Actually TS can transfer via ATM if he use his ATM card with Master/VISA on POSB ATM isn't it?

best is he goes to the bank to deposit into his account, if not meet upo and deal.

Sian really got problem le, now need ask if he got OCBC account. Should ask earlier -.- I only got OCBC account. And the seller die die don't want meet.

M'mmmmm...
    easy, get a chio bu to meet him out! haha.

die die don't want to meet then you see his ebay listing say what, did it say only bank transfer to ocbc and you accepted it ? If not the deal is void.

If u live near tampines, I can help u transfer via POSB, then u pay me cash.