Thread: NTUC Hypermart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1

    NTUC Hypermart

    Heard the NTUC is opening a 5 storey Hypermart that sells everything and anything under one roof... including electronics.

    It's quite interesting how NTUC is now into all types of business... they even sell Lego at some of their supermarts. But also means that small business owners will have it harder and harder to compete now... *hai **

    there's only one thing that i know NTUC is not selling yet...

  2. #2
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Princess Palace
    Posts
    37,740
    Where?

  3. #3
    Ang Mo Kio... u know where the old emporium used to be.. opposite Mcdonalds.

  4. #4
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Princess Palace
    Posts
    37,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranksberry
    Ang Mo Kio... u know where the old emporium used to be.. opposite Mcdonalds.

    ??? Don't know lei. But i know there's a bus interchange that side.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    ??? Don't know lei. But i know there's a bus interchange that side.
    The big plot of dirt just opposite AMK MRT station.
    Ah Boo...where's my MO?

  6. #6
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Princess Palace
    Posts
    37,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason
    The big plot of dirt just opposite AMK MRT station.

    yar lar...the bus interchange just opposit the MRT station...

    to the other side is a hill of some sort.

  7. #7
    dillion
    Guest
    thats nice...finally they are building a mall there... must be big big and nice nice one too afterall LHL is based there...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dillion
    thats nice...finally they are building a mall there... must be big big and nice nice one too afterall LHL is based there...
    Ah Boo...where's my MO?

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Dubby. DiGdUb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    On my chair.
    Posts
    27,660
    the lhl will say "you vote us, we big big big malls right in the heartland for you. you do not vote us, you do not even get upgrading for your flats. you decide." :

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    10,372
    Quote Originally Posted by dillion
    thats nice...finally they are building a mall there... must be big big and nice nice one too afterall LHL is based there...
    Woah...u didnt know they are building a mall there?

    Thats like a 3 years ago thing leh...

    Will be ready in early 2008
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    10,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb
    the lhl will say "you vote us, we big big big malls right in the heartland for you. you do not vote us, you do not even get upgrading for your flats. you decide." :
    I suddenly hear PM's voice...
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2

  14. #14
    wonder if they will have golden village there too... then sure super crowded. one more place for people in the North to jalan jalan.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    10,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranksberry
    wonder if they will have golden village there too... then sure super crowded. one more place for people in the North to jalan jalan.
    Good question...then the one in Jubilee sure habeis.
    Macbook Lion | X32 Crunchbang Linux | EeePC 900 Ubuntu | Core i5-3450 Desktop Win7 | iPad 2 | iPod Touch 4G | Samsung Galaxy S2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast