Welcome to our new look.
The sharp eyed forumers may have noticed the ClubVR Pts on the top right hand of your logged in panel.
This is our new rewards and redemption systems. It is a form of rewards for active participation and contribution in our forums. It is not only limited to creating discussions or replying to postings. During special promotions or events, we will be generous! Stay tuned!
For a start, 10 forumers will be able to redeem* the VR-Zone polo T-shirt with 20,000 ClubVR pts (Instead of the usual 30,000).
*redemptions are only applicable to ClubVR members only.
1. Are points accumulation limited to postings and threads?
No. The points accumulations are not only limited to thread / post replies.
Other variables like:
- Is your thread popular? Naturally if you thread is popular, it will gain more points for you.
- Is your thread rated? If it is rated very positively, points will also be credited.
Do note there is a negation penalty for every thread/post thrashed/deleted.
2. But how long does it takes to accumulate points?
We have contests and promotions coming up. Active participation in these activities will earn you points. Once in a while, we may be generous and issue bonus points. In the meanwhile, make VR your home!
Any bonus points or negation or redemptions will be reflected in your transaction log
3. What are the other things that can be redeemed?
We will have more goodies coming up. Stay tuned.
4. How can I redeem the rewards?
Sign up as ClubVR member. It is only $12 per annum. You will receive promotions and discounts for various products. It is not limited to only computer/hardware. We even have Calvin Klein Perfume discounts! Not only that, being a ClubVR member allows you to redeem goodies! We will keep you updated.
5. The new forum skins is weird, $%^#$#$^^##@$#@#$^%$%^, i can't find XXX, YYY,ZZZ
Changes and improvements are inevitable. It will take a while to get used to changes. However, we take your feedbacks seriously and we are constantly looking at ways to improve. Your feedbacks are important.
6. Moderators and Administrators are ignore my PM! They do not reply to PMs!
Our moderators and administrators are volunteers. They are helping VR due to passion and interest. They will try to assist on a volunteery basis. If you have pressing issues, you may drop us an email: feedback at vr-zone.com.sg
7. What are the ways to gain ClubVR Points again?
Please take a look at the following chart:
More Benefits here : ClubVR