Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    ctkoo1
    Guest

    Smile Please post any harddisk promotion here, SATA/IDE

    Thinking of buying SATA harddisk, please help to post the harddisk promotion details here, Eg:trade in old harddisk... Thank you.

  2. #2
    I want to know also. Any promotion from Seagate-Maxtor?

    Looking for 320 Cuda 10 series with 16mb leh....

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    7,020
    Quote Originally Posted by naro
    my fren msged mi Seagate 320gb for $166. but not too sure if its 16mb...
    SATA?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    ctkoo1
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Thanks for the sharing, maybe when you confirm more details can let us know.

  7. #7
    Fragnetics.com
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    4,123
    Quote Originally Posted by naro
    my fren msged mi Seagate 320gb for $166. but not too sure if its 16mb...
    nothing new there... i think that was already available at some places in sls at $160... and in our MO too..

  8. #8
    Where is the MO??

    Quote Originally Posted by isidore
    nothing new there... i think that was already available at some places in sls at $160... and in our MO too..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Figo007
    Where is the MO??

    MO is in the MO subforum but MO is over alrdy.
    "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level." --- E. Fermi (1901-1954)

  10. #10
    Fuwell selling Seagate 320GB SATA2 $170 at Funan...go so far just for $4 cheaper...

  11. #11
    Registered User willowtara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in town
    Posts
    557
    Any promotion on Samsung harddisk?

    How much is a 200gb Samsung hardisk??

  12. #12
    i think i saw those 320gb sata2 16mb cache at $169... not cheap at all

  13. #13
    I am sorry
    Last edited by winterkyk; Sep 4th, 06 at 10:48 AM.

  14. #14
    Guess what your friend msg you must be from this booth 4821.
    Below is their price

    IDE
    $78 Seagate 80gb 7200/2mb
    $100 Seagate 160gb 7200/2mb
    $130 Seagate 250gb 7200/8mb
    $165 Seagate 320gb 7200/16mb
    $250 Seagate 400gb 7200/8mb

    SATA
    $80 Seagate 80gb 7200/2mb
    $105 Seagate 160gb 7200/2mb
    $135 Seagate 250gb 7200/8mb
    $170 Seagate 320gb 7200/8mb
    $260 Seagate 400gb 7200/16mb

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcalvin
    Guess what your friend msg you must be from this booth 4821.
    Below is their price

    IDE
    $78 Seagate 80gb 7200/2mb
    $100 Seagate 160gb 7200/2mb
    $130 Seagate 250gb 7200/8mb
    $165 Seagate 320gb 7200/16mb
    $250 Seagate 400gb 7200/8mb

    SATA
    $80 Seagate 80gb 7200/2mb
    $105 Seagate 160gb 7200/2mb
    $135 Seagate 250gb 7200/8mb
    $170 Seagate 320gb 7200/8mb
    $260 Seagate 400gb 7200/16mb

    320gb 8mb @ $170? sls selling that but is 16mb version lor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast