This is not a post to flame this particular seller what so ever. It's more like a post to inform other buyers of his acts. It's up to your disgression however you take the following contents.
About a week or two ago I saw his post on VR-Zone. So I messaged him. He said that he has 2 sets coming in from the US this week (23-24th Oct). The price agreed was 600 and we will deal on the 24th which is a Sunday.
I wanted to deal earlier so I messaged him today to see if he could deal, to my surprise I found out this:
Green is him, Blue is me.
Hi the tour won't come any earlier than sunday??
Actually posibble,but selling at min 650.just sold at 680.i concern about prz 600
Huh sorry I don't understand. If I want it earlier I have to pay more??
More than 3people agreed with 650..
Oh so your not going to sell to me??
Well,i have to sell all in highest prz first..can u wait until middle of next month?my appologise..
But we have already agreed on the price weeks ago and you said it was okay and I will get the set on sunday. I don't think its right for you to make me wait just cause you are getting a higher price from another buyer
I know,cause i have limit product and not easy to get from there.anyhow,can u get it at 640 on sat.i will cancel the other for u.they accepted to take it with 650.just share together. I only have one set on sat.that why i have to bid.
Forget it. Enjoy your 50 bucks and 15secs of fame on the forums
Ok.i think again.will let u 600.so sorry about that.if u were me,u'd also concern about prz.u still r a lucky guy.wat time can we meet on sat,mr.awsome?
Sir I think its okay. Its not about the price. If we agreed on 700 on sunday but I find someone who's selling at 600 I will still deal with you. Its not about the 50 dollars that I'm pissed off about its the fact that you disregard our agreement.
Dun say so,I still keep for u one set that why ask u can wait or not.anyhow,l decided to let for u.so..saterday?
No thanks. I rather you earn that 50 dollars then to have to deal with this
Up to you.i really want to sell it for u.plz confirm with me soon.ok?
Just sell it to the people who offer 650
I know u r angry with me.my appologies for that.let me know if i can do sth for u.this will be my lesson for me.sorry seriouly.
Save it for someone else who can let this pass
I don't think I'm being unreasonable here. We have already mutually agreed on 600 as the price. He even said that I'm lucky to be even getting it at this price. If not for that I would have already bought it off from someone who readily had the supply.
This is not a matter of the price or not, but rather the integrity of the seller. Agreeing at a price is final, you don't up the price just because someone else decides to pay you more. I've been dealing on these forums for a long time and I have never done such a thing before. Looking his desperate attempts of reconciliation proves that he knows that he is at the wrong. That I would give it to him.
Bottom line is, I'm not here to ruin his rep, but to warn other forum-ers of what some people are really here for.