Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
garyyyyt Registered User

Trade rep: 3 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Beware Of This Seller! garyyyyt Oct 23rd, 09, 01:07 AM #1

This is not a post to flame this particular seller what so ever. It's more like a post to inform other buyers of his acts. It's up to your disgression however you take the following contents.

About a week or two ago I saw his post on VR-Zone. So I messaged him. He said that he has 2 sets coming in from the US this week (23-24th Oct). The price agreed was 600 and we will deal on the 24th which is a Sunday.

I wanted to deal earlier so I messaged him today to see if he could deal, to my surprise I found out this:

Green is him, Blue is me.
Hi the tour won't come any earlier than sunday??

Actually posibble,but selling at min 650.just sold at 680.i concern about prz 600

Huh sorry I don't understand. If I want it earlier I have to pay more??

More than 3people agreed with 650..

Oh so your not going to sell to me??

Well,i have to sell all in highest prz first..can u wait until middle of next month?my appologise..

But we have already agreed on the price weeks ago and you said it was okay and I will get the set on sunday. I don't think its right for you to make me wait just cause you are getting a higher price from another buyer

I know,cause i have limit product and not easy to get from there.anyhow,can u get it at 640 on sat.i will cancel the other for u.they accepted to take it with 650.just share together. I only have one set on sat.that why i have to bid.

Forget it. Enjoy your 50 bucks and 15secs of fame on the forums

Ok.i think again.will let u 600.so sorry about that.if u were me,u'd also concern about prz.u still r a lucky guy.wat time can we meet on sat,mr.awsome?

Sir I think its okay. Its not about the price. If we agreed on 700 on sunday but I find someone who's selling at 600 I will still deal with you. Its not about the 50 dollars that I'm pissed off about its the fact that you disregard our agreement.

Dun say so,I still keep for u one set that why ask u can wait or not.anyhow,l decided to let for u.so..saterday?

No thanks. I rather you earn that 50 dollars then to have to deal with this

Up to you.i really want to sell it for u.plz confirm with me soon.ok?

Just sell it to the people who offer 650

I know u r angry with me.my appologies for that.let me know if i can do sth for u.this will be my lesson for me.sorry seriouly.

Save it for someone else who can let this pass

I don't think I'm being unreasonable here. We have already mutually agreed on 600 as the price. He even said that I'm lucky to be even getting it at this price. If not for that I would have already bought it off from someone who readily had the supply.

This is not a matter of the price or not, but rather the integrity of the seller. Agreeing at a price is final, you don't up the price just because someone else decides to pay you more. I've been dealing on these forums for a long time and I have never done such a thing before. Looking his desperate attempts of reconciliation proves that he knows that he is at the wrong. That I would give it to him.

Bottom line is, I'm not here to ruin his rep, but to warn other forum-ers of what some people are really here for.

sg.png
Last edited by garyyyyt; Oct 23rd, 09 at 01:19 AM..
mirAcles Hydra Distribution

Trade rep: 158 (100%)
mirAcles Oct 23rd, 09, 01:22 AM #2
green is him, blue is u
sg.png
garyyyyt Registered User

Trade rep: 3 (100%)
garyyyyt Oct 23rd, 09, 01:24 AM #3
hah thanks, made a mistake
sg.png
mirAcles Hydra Distribution

Trade rep: 158 (100%)
mirAcles Oct 23rd, 09, 01:26 AM #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyyyyt View Post
hah thanks, made a mistake
welcome.. and i agree with ur post. integrity is hard to find these days.. sometimes 'integrity' is worth less than $5 dollars now..
sg.png
hiu_putih_bulet Registered User

Trade rep: 1 (100%)
hiu_putih_bulet Oct 24th, 09, 03:53 PM #5
yup. like yesterday. i got deal on htc touch dream at 330. he said that he can deal tonight. so i ask my friend who in singapore to deal with him. and bout 2 hour later he sms my friend. told that the phone was sell to another bidder who paid more 10 buck than me #$%#%$#% wtf but nevermind. its his right to sell to the highest bidder better luck next time
id.png
soulboi Registered User

Trade rep: 1 (100%)
soulboi Oct 24th, 09, 05:09 PM #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiu_putih_bulet View Post
yup. like yesterday. i got deal on htc touch dream at 330. he said that he can deal tonight. so i ask my friend who in singapore to deal with him. and bout 2 hour later he sms my friend. told that the phone was sell to another bidder who paid more 10 buck than me #$%#%$#% wtf but nevermind. its his right to sell to the highest bidder better luck next time
haha.. i think i know which guy u talking bout.. anyway.. i manage to get a brand new set at 420.. lucky i choose to backout.. haha.. i know it abit oot.. but yeah.. UP!
sg.png
Last edited by soulboi; Oct 24th, 09 at 05:12 PM..
peejay05

Trade rep: 11 (92%)
peejay05 Oct 24th, 09, 08:57 PM #7
hmm usually got this kind of people de,especially online la.

i got deal with this person, already agreed on my ds price $160 den meetup,he check the ds den suddenly he ask for discount,i refused since the price is already agreed upon before we meet and confirm deal, and he say he don't want to buy already. .__.'''
sg.png
mizmi Privileged Member

Trade rep: 40 (100%)
mizmi Oct 24th, 09, 10:15 PM #8
i doubt he actually has other buyers. sounds like he just want to try his luck to jack up the selling price...
sg.png
peejay05

Trade rep: 11 (92%)
peejay05 Oct 25th, 09, 09:34 PM #9
omg garyyyyt, i didn't expect that just after 1 day of posting on your thread im in the same situation!!
sg.png
sonrocker Registered User

Trade rep: 17 (100%)
sonrocker Oct 25th, 09, 10:05 PM #10
Upzzz for u bro. Integrity is a missing virtue in many ppl nowadays.
sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads