Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VR-zone=Liers

Shame on u vrzone..real sad

First of all,cmon,honestly,really, please, i feel like throwing up right now after reading vrzone's review page.......ROFL, lmao, i'm so sick of what i just saw..........lmao........lmao.......omg....For hercules Radeon 9800pro.......vrzone tested it for 460mhz in overclocking performance.......rofl.......460mhz on stock cooling? lmao.ahahahahah .......That is just not possible....Every other site that exists that reviewed this card only got around 415-420mhz......And ON TOP OF ALL THIS< i happen to own hercules 9800pro and it only does 415mhz before u notice artifacts or snow in 03 mark or in games........Now im wondering how the F in the world did vrzone people get it working at 460mhz. lmao.....When i tried 460mhz i had to reboot my pc and hercules software told me i tried to overclock too high........lmao...
    ON THE OTHER HAND, they just reviewed a new 9800pro visiontek from xtasy...................rofl.............471mhz lmao......ahahahahahah , people with watercooling on gpu cant get near this......only vapor will allow u to reach such numbers.....Plus they benchmarked it at 471mhz and only got 6285 points 03 mark...........Don't u all think it should have gotten alot more????? I get 6045 with only 415mhz..........with 471mhz should get u near 7k............rofl.......Vr-zone is getting paid by these video card companies to lie and post some real retarted oc numbers so people fall as victoms and purchase these cards.....Vrzone shame on u...........

Master of past & present Shamino's Avatar
    Very funny, all that proves is that you've got no skills at overclocking, plus you're a big whiner.
    Typical "if I can't do it, you can't do it" mentality.

solar
    Every cpu or in this case gpu is different.
    So there's a possibility that one overclocks a lot better then the other.
    And please use correct grammar and create a better layout when you post.

VR-zone=Liers
    Solar? Want better grammar???????? GO **** YOURSELF YOU *** ******* CHILD ****** **** ***** ****. How's that buddy? Any better?
    Last edited by RiStaR; Sep 1st, 03 at 06:39 PM.

?? y are you so angry?? did you missed the contest? oh sorry at least 50 posts

Originally posted by josh
    ?? y are you so angry?? did you missed the contest? oh sorry at least 50 posts
    forget it josh..he is just enjoy VR Bashing. He is here to bash not to find out more abt our reviews.
    One of the most addictive web-based game

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!

btw you did want the barton 2600 right... you buying... i booked one already...

btw you did want the barton 2600 right... you buying... i booked one already...
    dont know whether my Shuttle SS40G can support Barton 2600+

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!

Kdogg
    hey guyz and gals, you think he'll go away if we ignore him???

:

Originally posted by Kdogg
    hey guyz and gals, you think he'll go away if we ignore him???

:
    u just got to talk mature with such immature ppl. Next thing u know....he start uttering vulgarities to gain our intention. Now thats what i call IMMATURITY

www.goldentowns.com

Originally posted by cccp
    dont know whether my Shuttle SS40G can support Barton 2600+
    can go to the webby and ask tech support wad... $130...cheap.. i done some research already .the core clock is 1917 mhz...

can go to the webby and ask tech support wad... $130...cheap.. i done some research already .the core clock is 1917 mhz...
    u got the processor from the seller ??? josh...u go read the thread i posted in general hardware zone regarding Shuttle & Barton...see if u know the answer

www.goldentowns.com

nono havent buy yet. i getting this sun...

read up on the post barton 2600 in overclockers & modders

nono havent buy yet. i getting this sun...
    no matter what, can help me ? read the thread and see if u have an answer. If can support, i will go ahead with the purchase liao....need to upgrade my Duron 1.2GHz

www.goldentowns.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast