Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Drexorca

Where can I get Adobe Photoshop CS2?

Are there any shops out there that sells Adobe Photoshop CS2? If there are, Can anyone post up a good price and the Shop as to where I can buy Adobe Photoshop CS2? I'm planning to buy one since I'm really into Photoshop kind of stuff to colour my art.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexorca
    Are there any shops out there that sells Adobe Photoshop CS2? If there are, Can anyone post up a good price and the Shop as to where I can buy Adobe Photoshop CS2? I'm planning to buy one since I'm really into Photoshop kind of stuff to colour my art.
    I'm not sure of the price and forgot the name of the shop but I am sure the software shops in Sim Lim have them.

The Disquiet One
    http://www.softwareexchange.com.sg/

located at sls...give them a call and ask if they have PS CS2
    "Knowing u shunt my life to an aberration, as days passed by my feelings for u accrued. Every placid nite a forlorn figure keeps vigil by the green flower, just a mere little click and that will be our confluence. However with each futile bide, it begins to desiccate the mind, pondering whether HOPE is the antithesis of despair. My only solace now are my reminisces which will never fail to bring a tinge of felicity to my dreams. TO LOVE u isn't a fad but forever (by ur side)" ~ kaej trudges on 24*04*03 05:23

She Held Mine, I Held Her's. ~Bridge Of Suspense::Gateway Carpark 180703~

"Helpless In Solitude, Plodding For Certitude. Evolved After Vicissitude, Scintillating In Fortitude." ~ 22:29::150903 <concluding seclusion>

你想不想説岀心裡話? :: 011103
    至少我曾經深深的愛過你~ :: 031103
    在我的自由還有選擇的时候, 在我的幽默還沒有褪色以前, 是否你 會在我身邊? :: 061103
    我要我的快&#27138! :: 141103
    我是最幸褔的 :: 281103

one shop near elevator has it.
    it a software shop as well as X-Box one.

I will be leaving Singapore by end of July 2009
    Thank you very much for the awesome badminton games during the last 4 years.
    Keep in touch

Drexorca
    --->Emailed them (softwareexchange) already. Waiting for their reply...

The Disquiet One
    --->Emailed them (softwareexchange) already. Waiting for their reply...
    hey dude i thk u can get faster response by calling them....look for kirby...
    "Knowing u shunt my life to an aberration, as days passed by my feelings for u accrued. Every placid nite a forlorn figure keeps vigil by the green flower, just a mere little click and that will be our confluence. However with each futile bide, it begins to desiccate the mind, pondering whether HOPE is the antithesis of despair. My only solace now are my reminisces which will never fail to bring a tinge of felicity to my dreams. TO LOVE u isn't a fad but forever (by ur side)" ~ kaej trudges on 24*04*03 05:23

She Held Mine, I Held Her's. ~Bridge Of Suspense::Gateway Carpark 180703~

"Helpless In Solitude, Plodding For Certitude. Evolved After Vicissitude, Scintillating In Fortitude." ~ 22:29::150903 <concluding seclusion>

你想不想説岀心裡話? :: 011103
    至少我曾經深深的愛過你~ :: 031103
    在我的自由還有選擇的时候, 在我的幽默還沒有褪色以前, 是否你 會在我身邊? :: 061103
    我要我的快&#27138! :: 141103
    我是最幸褔的 :: 281103

Funan have the widest range of software shop and branded computer shops as compared to SLS> SLS more for DIY people.
    Anyway check out challenger and SLS software shops. Some software if the prices are not controlled by the brand itself maybe the SLS shopkeeper can discount a little bit for you. Like my antivirus he discount for me. But ntoe that certain software are fixed price

wah rich guy get PS CS 2 just to colour art even there is a lot of much cheaper alternative...

M'mmmmm...
    student price is worth than regular cost...can be found in Funan if i remember correctly

Drexorca
    Got a reply from softwareexchange. They say that one unit of Adobe Photoshop CS2 full version costs S$1,138. I 'm actually going to wait until the price drops, maybe by the end of 2006. I was hoping to get work after my GCE O' Level somehow. By the way, I'm just a regular guy living in a HDB flat. I'm not that rich though.

try PK Computers or South Asia Computers at Funan...i've bought Adobe s/w from them b4, and their offer prices were quite good...not great tho.

hmmm if possible get student edition if you are really using the power of photoshop, if not can always use the freeware which I forget the name liao :p.

Drexorca
    You mean GIMP? Installed already but I like Photoshop better. But how do I get the student price? Show my student pass?

You mean GIMP? Installed already but I like Photoshop better. But how do I get the student price? Show my student pass?
    yes, at the shop look for the item marked 'academic' then produce ur student
    pass at checkout.

Drexorca
    So how much is the student discount?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast