- Salary range: basic with commissions
- 1 year renewable contract under Bank with Employee Benefits
- 17 days AL with medical benefits as per bank's employee
- Calling existing bank credit card customers depending on the different campaigns running (e.g. card activation, upgrading etc.)
- Age: Min. 21 preferably females
- Educational Qualification: ITE/Diploma (degree holders are overqualified)
- Experience: Preferably with outbound call experience. Female chinese speaker preferred. For those without, if they have the right attitude we will be keen.
- Approximately 100 leads/day
- A good training ground for those who aspire to go into understanding banking products
If you possess a Diploma/‘A’/’O’ Level/ITE qualification, are analytical, meticulous with have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as keen business acumen in banking, this is your chance! Candidates with at least 2 years call centre environment will have an added advantage.
2) Property Marketing Agent
Job Title: Marketing Agent (For Industrial and Retail properties.)
Position: 2 positions
Salary: Basic + Transport and HP allowance reimbursement basis + Commission
Other requirement: Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in sales of Industrial or Retail properties, and must be registered with Council for Estate Agency.
The successful candidate is responsible for the marketing of retail and industrial properties for lease/sale which includes assisting in marketing research and survey, development of marketing strategies and formulation of design briefs, preparation of marketing materials, co-ordination of all logistics and sales programmes.
Only Singaporeans and PR holders need apply
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6338 8900 for more information. Please also feel free to visit our website Adroit Career Services to receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers, email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed