- Male AND Female Part-Timers, looks age 20yrs - 26yrs (real age does not matter).
- MUST BE pleasant looking with friendly, chatty personality and be well spoken in Mandarin AND English.
- MUST BE patient, attentive, pro-active and helpful.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- For Females, makeup is required for this job.
Dates: Generally Fri 7th - Mon 10th Oct '11 depending on your designated role.
Time: From 6am and onwards depending on your designated role.
Nature of Job: As event helpers for and Opening Ceremony Event. It is important to be able to speak Mandarin and English fluently. Duties for each role will differ and exact details will be provided to shortlisted applicants -
- Concierge to be stationed at the Hotel in order to provide general information for guests.
- Welcome Party to be stationed at Changi Airport on guests arrival and departure days. To receive guests and direct them to coach.
- Porters to be stationed at Changi Airport on guests arrival and departure days. To assist in loading and unloading of luggages onto coach.
- Bus attendants to be attached to the guests whenever they are travelling in the coaches and to attend to their needs.
- Event Ushers to provide general ushering assistance during the event.
- Event Crew to provide general event assistance, as well as some ushering (if required) during the event.
Pay: $7/- per hr.
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (please include details such as name, age, height and etc.)
2. Any website links where we can access your pictures such as facebook, friendster, blogs or etc. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us as many clear pictures as possible (if you had emailed us in the past, you do not have to email us again as we have already submitted your pics).
3. Handphone number (email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained).
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.
Please email to [email protected] or contact Steff 9239 8966 (DO NOT SMS) or Joyce 9710 3563