Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
PCK2006 Registered User

Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Male Delivery Person needed!! Great Job!! Good $$!! PCK2006 Sep 12th, 08, 06:24 AM #1

We are looking for a full time male delivery person. A valid class 3 license with driving experience is needed as the main job scope (probably about 70%) is for the successful candidate to help us with deliveries to supermarkets and retail outlets. A van will be provided. Our warehouse address is along Upper Thomson Road (about 5 min drive from Thomson Plaza).

Familiarisation training will be provided, so no worries about lack of location knowledge. But candidate must be interested to work for at least one year or so (the longer the better) as we are looking to have someone we can be familiar with. Positive attitude is important.

Ideal candidate should be able to speak and understand basic English. Working arrangement is 8am to 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays) and 8.30am. to 12.30pm (Saturdays) although slight adjustments are fine. Renumeration will be competitive and will probably range from $800 to $1,200 per month (negotiable) depending on candidate's profile.

Please call me at 9689 6060 for further (and faster) discussion or PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thank you.

sg.png
Last edited by PCK2006; Sep 27th, 08 at 01:30 AM..
Linear Mode Linear Mode