1. To connect with existing customer base and update database.
2. To market new technology/product and promote programs.
3. To update daily tracking reports.
1. Minimum ‘A’ Level, Diploma or tertiary education.
2. Good written and spoken English.
3. Fluent in Malay language(Candidate 1), and Thai language(Candidate 2).
4. Good working experience with MS Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word) & Internet Explorer.
5. Strong conversationalist.
6. Young, energetic and willing to learn.
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30 am to 5.30pm
Salary range: S$1,500 and above per month (depends on experience)
Interested candidates, please send your resume/CV to [email protected]
Qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted accordingly.