Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
chiaeugene Registered User

Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
telemarketers needed for US firm chiaeugene Apr 21st, 09, 10:21 AM #1

Gain the freedom and flexibility of self-employment by working as a Telemarketing Representative for My-Song.ca!
My-Song.ca is offering a valuable telemarketing opportunity. We will pay up to 40% commission for each sale. There is no maximum commission. You can earn as much as you want!
This is an amazing opportunity for you if you’d like to earn a good income from the comfort of your own home.

Who We Are:
My-Song.ca creates personalized songs, tailored to our customers’ specifications. We offer a unique and original product. We believe in its merit and quality, and we want our telemarketing representatives to have the same enthusiasm while they represent it. You can learn more about us at my-song.ca.

Who Should Apply:
We’re looking for hardworking, enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals. Communication is at the core of this job, so excellent customer care skills are essential.
You should have comprehensive knowledge and working experience with the internet as well as sufficient competency in the use of e-mail.
Access to a computer with a reliable internet connection is a must!
No technical knowledge is required – just a courteous and professional phone etiquette.
Sales representatives for My-Song.ca are self-employed, based at home, and in charge of setting their own targets.

The Role:
As a telemarketing representative, you will call potential clients from your phone, using a list that we provide to you and our web system. But you have the freedom to set your own targets as well! Call anyone you think you can sell our product to.
You will never have to deal with client payments
We provide you with all the training and support you’ll need. And we offer a competitive commission package – paying up to 40% for each sale you make.
If you already have experience in this field, or if you’re a well-organised sales administrator, then we want to hear from you!
Results can be achieved at once! Full sales support will be given – we’re here for you when you need us.

Apply Now with your CV and locations you wish to operate in to [email protected].

cn.png
Linear Mode Linear Mode