- Chinese Female part-timers, looks 20yrs - 25yrs (real age does not matter but must be 18yrs and above).
- Prefer girls who are 1.63m and above in height.
- MUST BE attractive in appearance, pleasant, friendly, energetic personality and be fluent in spoken English.
- MUST BE able to promote and sell.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude
- You are required to wear full makeup for this job.
Dates: Every Thurs & Fri of Aug. Tentatively 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th Aug '09
Time: 5pm - 10pm.
Duration: 8 days total, 4hrs per day (not including travelling time).Nature of Job: To go around various Harry's Bar outlets in order to let people sample cocktail mixes (strawberry/lime margarita) and encourage sale of cocktail jugs. Drinks are more targeted towards Female customers. Commission of $1/- per jug sold.
Transport provided (for travel in between the locations).
Outfit: Black giordano spaghetti-strapped top provided, nothing skimpy. Wear own black mini skirt and heels.
Pay: $9/- per hr.
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (Please include details such as name, age, height and etc.)
2. Any website links where we can access your pictures such as friendster, facebook, blogs or etc. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us as many clear pictures as possible. (If you had emailed us in the past, you do not have to email us again as we have already submitted your pics)
3. Handphone number (Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained).
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed. If you had emailed us in the past, you do not have to email us again as we have already submitted your pics for this job. We will continue to email you whenever there are suitable jobs available for you.
If you are interested, please contact Steff at 9239 8966 (do not sms) or Email to email@example.com.
Interested applicants please indicate job title you writing in for.
Please send in applications before 28th July '09.