Roles & Responsibilities
1. Preparation and processing of invoices, staff expense claims and
compounding of timesheets or commission for clients .
2. Liaise with local tax authorities (CPF) and IRAS.
3. Assisting in management of the office administration
4. Compile and update approved clients listing and term contract
5. Assist in the preparation of tender documents, compilation of
resumes and administration of the contract.
• Female Applicant only
• Diploma or Certificate in Accountancy or equivalent
• Fresh graduates and Student are welcome to apply
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Preferably able to start work immediately
• Ability to commit for a period of 3 months
Location: Paya Lebar
Working Hour: 830am – 530pm
Working Day: 5 days with Alternate Saturday
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your detailed resume in word format with latest photo to email@example.com
CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified