Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
floppy Constantinople

Trade rep: 28 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
MO: Eubiq Power Strip, 10% off for VR-Zone member off SRP!!! floppy Nov 5th, 07, 04:50 PM #1

http://www.eubiq.com/

Product Description SRP After Discount
SB06-3 600mm SB Surface Data Track with 3 Adaptors S$197.80 S$178.02
SB08-3 800mm SB Surface Data Track with 3 Adaptors S$223.40 S$201.06
SB10-3 1000mm SB Surface Data Track with 3 Adaptors S$249.00 S$224.10
SC06-3 600mm SC Surface Compact Track with 3 Adaptors S$193.00 S$173.70
SC08-3 800mm SC Surface Compact Track with 3 Adaptors S$217.00 S$195.30
SC10-3 1000mm SC Surface Compact Track with 3 Adaptors S$241.00 S$216.90

Free Installation : Eubiq will be covering the installation of the tracks
Warranty : All goods supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s guarantee for a minimum period of 12 months (Eubiq Adaptors) and 36 months (Eubiq Power Track)

Terms and Conditions for free installation
· Not applicable to non-local addresses
· Electrical drop point must be provided
· Additional fees may apply if additional work or materials is required
· Delivery & Free installation applicable during Monday – Friday Office hours only ($40 is chargeable for weekend, off-office hours)
· We will agree with on a suitable installation day, which will usually be within 2 - 7 working days for stocked product lines and within 21 working days for special orders
· If you are unable to accept delivery on the day we have agreed, please notify us as soon as possible and at least 24 hours ahead of the planned delivery time. If you do not notify us within this time, we reserve the right to charge a second delivery fee

Terms and Conditions for promotion
· Offer is available for a limited time only and may be withdrawn at any time
· Promotion period is valid until 23 December 2007
· Promotion applies to customers in Singapore only
· Payment will be in Cash only

Basically the SC is a Surface Compact track which is compact but only carries power. It is the smallest track in terms of footprint we have.

The SB Surface Data Track on the other hand, is a slightly larger track which has 2 "Wings" on either side of the power element to act as electrical trunking. So we can run our Data Cable (eg lan/telephone cable) in the track itself.

For your reference, attached are the product catalogues of the 2 tracks. The mounting instructions and dimensions of the tracks are in here too.

SB Surface Data Track Catalogue
SC Surface Compact Track Catalogue

Please send orders to to [email protected]
Subject : VR-Zone Eubiq Year-end Promotion
Name :
Address to deliver to :
Mobile No.:
E-mail :

Product Description :

Remarks :

sg.png
Last edited by floppy; Nov 12th, 07 at 04:26 PM..
MysticalX Registered User

Trade rep: 3 (100%)
MysticalX Nov 5th, 07, 05:17 PM #2
hey floppy regarding this power socket thing ah, i will be moving house end of next year so i was wondering will it be easy to remove and install again? If there is any service that can help me uninstall and install in my new house? i don't mind paying a small service fee...
sg.png
etegration
www.itcow.com

Trade rep: 13 (93%)
etegration Nov 6th, 07, 12:22 PM #3
per meter dunno can squeeze in how many sockets?
IT Articles for you and me - http://www.itcow.com
Gallery - http://*******/5qHTMu | Pano Gallery - http://360.itcow.com

[/size]
sg.png
PhiBer

Trade rep: 90 (96%)
PhiBer Nov 6th, 07, 12:26 PM #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by etegration View Post
AS u can see, as many as it can fit in physically, but hor, u need to twist the sockets to turn on/off..

My office has one..

It's damn nice looking.. but i prefer my belkin surgemaster..
dun think this comes with protection..
sg.png
floppy Constantinople

floppy Nov 6th, 07, 12:32 PM #5
Quote:
7 or 8 i think, will double verify.
sg.png
PhiBer

PhiBer Nov 6th, 07, 12:40 PM #6
Oh ya.. dun forget to take into consideration of the Load per power line on the track you are intending to "stick as many as possible" to..
sg.png
floppy Constantinople

floppy Nov 6th, 07, 12:43 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiBer View Post
Oh ya.. dun forget to take into consideration of the Load per power line on the track you are intending to "stick as many as possible" to..
don't think that's a concern at all, as long as you don't stick an additional 3 way plug to every power point the eubiq will be fine.
sg.png
PhiBer

PhiBer Nov 6th, 07, 12:45 PM #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by floppy View Post
don't think that's a concern at all, as long as you don't stick an additional 3 way plug to every power point the eubiq will be fine.
I see i see..

If i'm not mistaken, only the power plugs are deployable, the data plugs are fixed?
At least that's the case with my office's strip..

Maybe floppy can double confirm with the distro?
sg.png
etegration
www.itcow.com

Trade rep: 13 (93%)
etegration Nov 6th, 07, 02:07 PM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by floppy View Post
7 or 8 i think, will double verify.
i just saw the website. 16 eubiq plugs or 12 eubiq sockets per meter. i need 32 for now and 36 maybe for future proof. will need 3 meter of it. knn, darn ex liao. haha but it sure gonna be better looking than now, 6 x strips all over the place...
IT Articles for you and me - http://www.itcow.com
Gallery - http://*******/5qHTMu | Pano Gallery - http://360.itcow.com

[/size]
sg.png
ASL Power Guest

Trade rep: (%)
Infractions: / ()
ASL Power Nov 6th, 07, 02:09 PM #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalX View Post
hey floppy regarding this power socket thing ah, i will be moving house end of next year so i was wondering will it be easy to remove and install again? If there is any service that can help me uninstall and install in my new house? i don't mind paying a small service fee...
Hi MysticalX, yes we have considered the ability to relocate the power track. The SB Power Tracks are the easiest to relocate. We recommend that the tracks are wall-mounted (meaning drill a hole in the wall, punch the red plastic plug and screw the track firmly in place) however if you are planning to move we can mount the track for you using 3M industrial strength tape too. But for either way, we can remove the track for relocation anytime (with a small S$40 installation charge) (or you DIY also can )
sg.png
Last edited by ASL Power; Nov 6th, 07 at 04:26 PM..
ASL Power Guest

ASL Power Nov 6th, 07, 02:12 PM #11
Quote:
Hi etegration, you can safely place up to 12 adaptors per meter of track. So long as the current draw doesn't exceed 40 Amps.

Just to give you an idea how much is 40 amps, the total incoming power for every unit of HDB Flat is only 32 Amps.
sg.png
Last edited by ASL Power; Nov 6th, 07 at 04:27 PM..
booest
集中精神, 闭关修行

Trade rep: 62 (100%)
booest Nov 6th, 07, 02:13 PM #12
*tap* *tap* *tap*
*tap* *tap* *tap*
*tap* *tap* *tap*
*tap* *tap* *tap*
*tap* *tap* *tap*

SB and SC what the diff dah!

Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
| i5ooest:i5-2500K cooldby Shuriken Rev-B | Gene-Z mATX | 4 x 4GB DDR3 | Veloci 600Gb | S12-600W |
| Alcadia X3 -Black fortified by Silent9 |2707WFP (16:10) |

sg.png
ASL Power Guest

ASL Power Nov 6th, 07, 02:18 PM #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiBer View Post
I see i see..

If i'm not mistaken, only the power plugs are deployable, the data plugs are fixed?
At least that's the case with my office's strip..

Maybe floppy can double confirm with the distro?
Yes only the power plugs are re-deployable. The data points are fixed for the time being.

However there is something call the PLC (Power Line Communication) there are many other 3rd party PLC adaptors from network equipment companies like Aztech which can be used with this power track. With PLC, the data point; and even HDMI points will also be re-deployable. The limitation of speed, distance and what type of data it can carry is limited by the 3rd party PLC Adaptor.

Oh by the way, if you guys are wondering, I'm Kenneth Ong and i'm representing ASL Power (S) Pte Ltd (the distro)
sg.png
ASL Power Guest

ASL Power Nov 6th, 07, 02:23 PM #14
Quote:
i just saw the website. 16 eubiq plugs or 12 eubiq sockets per meter. i need 32 for now and 36 maybe for future proof. will need 3 meter of it. knn, darn ex liao. haha but it sure gonna be better looking than now, 6 x strips all over the place...
Yes of course it will look alot better than now. It will be an excellent solution for your 36 power outlet problem now too.

Perhaps for your application, we can custom make a track for you. Our tracks can go up to a max of 3.6m and if you need anything longer than that we can interconnect to another 3.6m track and so on. Do let me know if you need me to drop by your place to take a look
sg.png
ASL Power Guest

ASL Power Nov 6th, 07, 03:23 PM #15

Surface Compact Track provides easy access to power anywhere along the track. SC, as the backbone of Eubiq system, can be installed with just a simple snap onto the PVC bracket provided.

With Eubiq Surface Data Track, both electrical and data cabling need can be merged into one streamlined track. Network, telephone and data cables can run in the isolated channels, without worrying of electro-magnetic interference. Data cables can be terminated in Eubiq Datacomm Socket Housing DS1(optional item).
sg.png
Linear Mode Linear Mode