Singtel Contract Finishing Soon, Pay Me To Sign 2Yr For You

My contract is finishing on the 2nd Oct 2005. I am willing to sign a 2 yr contract for you if you want to buy a new HP. I am from Singtel using Classic plan. Offer me 200 OBO and I will sign the 2 yr contract for you. You will have to pay for the phone price on your own. Thanks for looking. Hoping to deal in the west area.

Ayahiro
    lol.. if like this.. buy no line set even cheaper.... joke nia

seriously 200 too much...
    100-150 shld be the price

i signed my line for $200 leh...1 month plus ago...depends on telco price oso la..post on hwz classifieds better

Ayahiro
    ah doi.... 200 a lot la... lol... m1 if buy empty set only phone price +$150 only lor. somemore cheaper than singtel...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayahiro
    lol.. if like this.. buy no line set even cheaper.... joke nia
    well i understand where you are coming from. but for certain handsets, theres a vast difference between a 2yr contact price and a no contract price from retailers, abeit there are also some with almost not much difference. so i am targetting those people who want to buy handsets that cost much more expensive than the 200 dollars that i am asking for if they buy a no contract hp rather than a 2yr contract hp.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blackevil_2000
    seriously 200 too much...
    100-150 shld be the price
    well my offer is OBO ( OR BEST OFFER) so feel free to bid from 150 onwards. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by takuyazzz
    i signed my line for $200 leh...1 month plus ago...depends on telco price oso la..post on hwz classifieds better
    hwz classified is quite hard to advertise i feel. prefer the old garage sales forums. heh...

Quote Originally Posted by mambo_k
    well i understand where you are coming from. but for certain handsets, theres a vast difference between a 2yr contact price and a no contract price from retailers, abeit there are also some with almost not much difference. so i am targetting those people who want to buy handsets that cost much more expensive than the 200 dollars that i am asking for if they buy a no contract hp rather than a 2yr contract hp.
    thanks.
    price variance usually about 150-170 oni especially if ur using the classic plan.

unless i pay u 200 and u take up their premium750 and up to buy the phone, then it would be at a heavy discount to the no-contract-price.

i think $200 can aim the people who want to take the free $0 handsets instead.
    Irritating.... Irritating.

upz

upz for today

upz

last upz before i close...

closing this wednesday...