Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
nuffim8 Registered User

Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
help, Ns check up nuffim8 Feb 6th, 09, 12:57 PM #1

hello to all brothers out there, i just had my check up ytd and i was so confident that i'll get into PES A until they check my blood pressure and station 6 they check my little brother. The guy that check my lil bro said i'm going pes b, and if i'm not wrong, i saw him ticking on the 'mild sexual....' bla bla i couldn't see properly. Is there anything wrong with my bro or the doc is thinking that i'm gay. I'm definitely straight to the core. I was wondering if it's because i went to pee before that station and i stain my pants a little. Was thinking if it's because the doc thought i steam or something. knn.. ****ing embarrassing if they post me to pes B reason is because they thought i'm gay, which I'M not. Is there anything i can do to get to pesA?

sg.png
nuffim8 Registered User

help! nuffim8 Feb 6th, 09, 01:06 PM #2
HEllo can someone reply, cus i think i'm going crazy, i've got no idea what's wrong with me!!??!
sg.png
AsuraN
[vRz] M4tchb0X-

Trade rep: 35 (100%)
AsuraN Feb 6th, 09, 02:45 PM #3
if gay no nid serve ns la. Pes A n B no difference la. I use to have Childhood ashma also pes b

Avid Wonderful & Ye Eun-Impact Fanboy!
sg.png
godaikyoko Registered User

Trade rep: 4 (100%)
godaikyoko Feb 6th, 09, 02:47 PM #4
cheh... y so sad about pes a and b... pes a and b not much diff !
sg.png
motosung
Clinton !

Trade rep: 11 (92%)
motosung Feb 6th, 09, 03:27 PM #5
You should have asked them what's wrong with you ?
sg.png
reddevil0728

Trade rep: 15 (100%)
reddevil0728 Feb 6th, 09, 03:32 PM #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraN View Post
if gay no nid serve ns la. Pes A n B no difference la. I use to have Childhood ashma also pes b
who say gay no need serve ns.. gotta sign 302 and cannot get marry for 40 years i heard
I will not procrastinate, I will start tomorrow!

Whatever floats your boat... It takes two hands to clap.
sg.png
nuffim8 Registered User

nuffim8 Feb 6th, 09, 04:33 PM #7
It's like i'm fit and i go to the gym regularly and when i went for the check up, i'm like the fittest around. Totally tio stunt when the guy said i'm in pes b.
well i'm kinda into physical activities and the tougher it is the more i like it, no bullshitting i even thought of signing on in the commandos.

anyway i just called and check and they said they've made a mistake. I'm in pes A. KNN, for the whole of last night and this morning, i thought there's something wrong with my lil bro.

no one share the same mind set here? likes to chiong and do extreme stuffs?
sg.png
nuffim8 Registered User

nuffim8 Feb 6th, 09, 04:37 PM #8
anyway, just wondering, i went for my checkup ytd, so roughly when would i received my letter for posting? pretty excited for ns man.
sg.png
lengacy Registered User

Trade rep: 12 (100%)
lengacy Feb 6th, 09, 06:39 PM #9
why u sound so excited over NS? LOLL
sg.png
reddevil0728

reddevil0728 Feb 6th, 09, 07:13 PM #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuffim8 View Post
It's like i'm fit and i go to the gym regularly and when i went for the check up, i'm like the fittest around. Totally tio stunt when the guy said i'm in pes b.
well i'm kinda into physical activities and the tougher it is the more i like it, no bullshitting i even thought of signing on in the commandos.

anyway i just called and check and they said they've made a mistake. I'm in pes A. KNN, for the whole of last night and this morning, i thought there's something wrong with my lil bro.

eh your fitness doesn't determine your PES status leh. PES status is to determine the state of your health. You may have underlying medical condition that you don't know. Fit or not depends on your napfa test before you enter army lor...

Sure will ppl who r damn enthu 1 la...
Quote:
anyway, just wondering, i went for my checkup ytd, so roughly when would i received my letter for posting? pretty excited for ns man.
you will get the enlistment letter about 2 months before you enlist or earlier or later. don't be too enthu la.. later go in army have a section that ain't chao enthu later kanna detested siahz...

If you are selected for CDO/NDU VA you will get a letter a few months down the road before you get your enlistment letter

sg.png
kyouta
Call Lightning Storm

Trade rep: 29 (100%)
kyouta Feb 6th, 09, 11:52 PM #11
Quote:
the country seriously needs more people like you haha
sg.png
wyetuck88
keming88

wyetuck88 Feb 7th, 09, 12:48 AM #12
Quote:

fittest doesnt mean anything leh...how do u measure fit???
If u confirm want to go commando, Do the computer questions seriously, dun any how do.

Pes A + do computer properly = comfirm 70% commando maybe 50% NDU will open their doors for u. commando will want you even if you fail napfa or get bronze.

During the interview say die die confirm must get into Commando.
Then Congrats...70% chance YOU will be selected for commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapUkitake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by simiranjiaoranpaji View Post
How do i know when to change gear on a manual car???
depends...if u feel the whole car vibrating like u sitting in the osim chair then its time to change gear. most of the time i shift from gear one to gear five to avoid the trouble of changing gear....
sg.png
reddevil0728

reddevil0728 Feb 7th, 09, 02:35 AM #13
to get selected for CDO/NDU VA, your myopic must not be worst than 250 i heard

sg.png
mirAcles Hydra Distribution

Trade rep: 158 (100%)
mirAcles Feb 7th, 09, 02:00 PM #14
SAF - serve and..............

just try not to injure urself there.. if not your parents would have wasted their time and effort bringing you up..
sg.png
Inflex Registered User

Trade rep: 18 (100%)
Inflex Feb 7th, 09, 04:24 PM #15
Quote:

sign-on potential!
sg.png
Linear Mode Linear Mode