Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Everything Niceday! UnDead_Swing's Avatar

Dlink DWA-125 Wireless USB

Still got a very long warranty and full box as well as accessories. Brand new condition with receipt. Moved on to wired.

SB:15
    BNP:20

Blacklisted: qwertIsNotGood
    T&C of Sale/Buying:
    (1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
    (2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
    (3) If bids are too low, I have the right to wait for a higher bid.
    (4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
    (5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
    (6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect

sb $12

Offer 15

Bumps

T&C of Sale/Buying:
    (1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
    (2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
    (4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
    (5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
    (6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect

Quote Originally Posted by robertdee View Post
    sb $12
    Learn to see

T&C of Sale/Buying:

bumps

T&C of Sale/Buying:

saw 125 not 140 maybe u should Learn to see

Quote Originally Posted by robertdee View Post
    saw 125 not 140 maybe u should Learn to see
    Wth you talking about dude? You want dwa 140 go buy from somewhere else. I AM SELLING 125 AND SB IS 15 NOT 12. Save the $ and get a specs.

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast