Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

Trade rep: 20 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Dlink DWA-125 Wireless USB UnDead_Swing Feb 29th, 12, 12:37 AM #1

Still got a very long warranty and full box as well as accessories. Brand new condition with receipt. Moved on to wired.

SB:15
BNP:20

Blacklisted: qwertIsNotGood
T&C of Sale/Buying:
(1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
(2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
(3) If bids are too low, I have the right to wait for a higher bid.
(4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
(5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
(6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect
sg.png
robertdee Registered User

Trade rep: 18 (100%)
robertdee Mar 2nd, 12, 11:54 PM #2
sb $12
sg.png
kennethtk Registered User

Trade rep: 45 (100%)
kennethtk Mar 4th, 12, 04:11 AM #3
Offer 15
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 11th, 12, 12:31 AM #4
Bumps

T&C of Sale/Buying:
(1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
(2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
(4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
(5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
(6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 11th, 12, 12:32 AM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertdee View Post
sb $12
Learn to see

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 11th, 12, 11:41 PM #6
bumps

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
robertdee Registered User

Trade rep: 18 (100%)
robertdee Mar 14th, 12, 05:38 PM #7
saw 125 not 140 maybe u should Learn to see
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 17th, 12, 01:10 AM #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertdee View Post
saw 125 not 140 maybe u should Learn to see
Wth you talking about dude? You want dwa 140 go buy from somewhere else. I AM SELLING 125 AND SB IS 15 NOT 12. Save the $ and get a specs.

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 21st, 12, 12:12 AM #9
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 22nd, 12, 12:06 AM #10
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 23rd, 12, 09:40 AM #11
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 23rd, 12, 09:47 PM #12
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 24th, 12, 05:54 PM #13
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 27th, 12, 09:22 PM #14
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 30th, 12, 10:13 AM #15
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads