VR-Zone is looking for a full-time Hardware Writer to add to our caffeine snorting team.
You must have at least an intermediate level of proficiency in some of these areas:
Storage (SSDs, flash drives)
Power Supplies and Coolers
Basic Benchmarking procedures
Full Time position at VR-Zone Singapore office premises
Able to start work by Q2 2011.
Understands and appreciates the job scope
Fluent written English is a must (additional regional language proficiency in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia will command a premium)
Not handicap in taking decent photographs/short video snippets
Able to work in a team/reasonable time-frames
Reliable, Self-Motivated and Honest
What your Resume *MUST* contain:
- Your real name/recent photo/nationality/age/sex/language proficiency
- Working email address/contact number
- Your VRForums nick (if applicable)
- Some background of your life thus far (jobs held, interests, current situation)
- The subject areas you are proficient in (listed above)
- Some original samples of work relevant to the position you are applying for
- Expected Remuneration
Failure to include any of the points above will put your application behind the queue. We do not accept mass produced generic resumes.
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.