www.vr-zone.com

AMD 2012 Desktop Roadmap Leaked

Zol.com.cn has leaked a confidential roadmap summarizing AMD's 2012 desktop platforms. While AMD's Scorpius 2011 platform is yet to release fully, it will be succeeded by the Corona platform in 2012. This features the Komodo CPU, featuring up to 10 Piledriver CPU cores and Turbo 3.0. Unfortunately, Komodo will fit into a new CPU socket, with FM2 succeeding AM3+. Hudson D4 FCH, contains an upgraded southbridge with native USB 3.0 support. The northbridge is likely to be integrated into the CPU.

Read More:
    AMD 2012 Desktop Roadmap Leaked

To be honest, I am starting to have doubts about all these AMD' roadmap. So far, they have not been able to stick close to it and the chances of delays are very high. They probably have ggod chips coming up, but these delays make them very uncompetitive.
    Apprentice Mac OS X and Windows user.

I agree with watzup ken

It says 2012 release but my mind is braced for 2013.... I guess everyone remembers the Bulldozer delays...I waited for it until my neck is uber long

We'll see how it goes...if they can release piledriver before I upgrade late 2012 then maybe I'll consider it
    Source: J River MC 20, AIFF files
    DAC: Bryston BDA-2 DAC
    Pre-amp / Headphone Amplifier: Bryston BHA-1
    Power: Isotek Evo 3 Power Conditioner, Isotek Evo 3 Power Cords, Silver-plated copper power cords, Monster Powerline 400
    Interconnects: Mogami W2549, Cardas Clear USB cable
    Speakers: Adam Audio Artist 5
    Headphone: Sennheiser HD800
    IEM: Shure 425