VR-Zone is looking for a full-time Hardware Writer to add to our caffeine snorting team.
You must have at least an intermediate level of proficiency in some of these areas:
Storage (SSDs, flash drives)
Power Supplies and Coolers
Basic Benchmarking procedures
Full Time position at VR-Zone Singapore office premises
Able to start work by Q2 2011.
Understands and appreciates the job scope
Fluent written English is a must (additional regional language proficiency in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia will command a premium)
Not handicap in taking decent photographs/short video snippets
Able to work in a team/reasonable time-frames
Reliable, Self-Motivated and Honest
What your Resume *MUST* contain:
- Your real name/recent photo/nationality/age/sex/language proficiency
- Working email address/contact number
- Your VRForums nick (if applicable)
- Some background of your life thus far (jobs held, interests, current situation)
- The subject areas you are proficient in (listed above)
- Some original samples of work relevant to the position you are applying for
- Expected Remuneration
Failure to include any of the points above will put your application behind the queue. We do not accept mass produced generic resumes.
Send in your resumes to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.