Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    got a Pluto Ultimax E6600 ($2298), upgraded to 4GB DDR2 800 ($260), 500GB ($118), Philips 22" 220WS8FB ($200), Logitech X-230 Speaker 2.1 ($85) = $2961. hope to do some hdv editing during my free time at work - my wistful thinking.

also got the Dell Dimension E520 ($999, was $1049), Superior upgrade C2D E4300 ($92, was $192), 3 years limited warranty NBD ($99) = $1190.

waiting for my Pluto. hopefully the components will be ok and functioning alright. an ex-tech responded to my hwz queries with not to buy. take a gamble. hopefully will get original good working parts.

all by installments 'cos no difference. hope can last for a few years.

nice... good choice... pluto uses good parts.. enjoy bro..

Quote Originally Posted by turbo4ev
    so how is it ? nice.. it seems quite nice for me. now the only thing is to see how the battery life.
    I did not get the $29 mouse.. got the other design.. exactly same function as yours but different shape.
    I actually went back again on Sun night to change cos the mouse wheel scroll was very tight.. The manager can still tell me its tight because the mouse is new.
    RUBBISH! In the end, change a new one and its so smooth running.

One thing noted is, whenever i touch/knock the reciever, the mouse will lose it connection. Yours?

Quote Originally Posted by bettarism
    I did not get the $29 mouse.. got the other design.. exactly same function as yours but different shape.
    I actually went back again on Sun night to change cos the mouse wheel scroll was very tight.. The manager can still tell me its tight because the mouse is new.
    RUBBISH! In the end, change a new one and its so smooth running.

One thing noted is, whenever i touch/knock the reciever, the mouse will lose it connection. Yours?
    bettarism,u r everywhere huh...HSBC TA..rite?guess who a i?

ITdata

Packard Bell GPS

I bought a Packard Bell GPS at $788 (Usual Price: $988 @ Harvey Norman) at the PC Show. It's a super good deal.

I suppose to buy a camera during the show but did not come across any good offer. In the end, I visited Audio House last week and after comparison, their pricing are definitely lower than the PC Show prices and other super stores. Anyway Audio House provides 7 days money back guarantee.

I bought Canon 7.1 megapixel digital camera Ixus 70, $499 (u.p. $529), free two 2-GB card (worth $90)

ITdata
    Last edited by ITdata; Jun 11th, 07 at 06:41 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789