Which is why they have so many different speeds of delivery. If they only did a direct route delivery that wouldn't benefit the other regions and their fleet of jets would not be able to manage the work load.
T&C of Sale/Buying:
(1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
(2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
(3) If bids are too low, I have the right to wait for a higher bid.
(4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
(5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
(6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect
Goes In weight as well. If they don't have that much shipment going to msia. But Hk got a huge shipment going to msia. Will make sense for them to consolidate in msia if there is a "by the way" vehicle going Hk. Makes economical sense to me.