Will kena fine parking illegally near the industrial area?

Just curious if anyone got fine before parking illegally behind the Changi Industrial park area?
    I did try parking behind last exhibition for pc fair and so far touch wood, no fine but just curious if anyone kena fine before as seems so common that so many cars all park there?

dun tink they will fine on this kind of special occassion..the LTA also dun wan to get big increase in the appeal letter they receive..lol

pilot wannabe who cant be TheHypez's Avatar
    put a breakdown sign

Must have people around for breakdown sign le...

I know a lot of people enter the Expo carpark and park at double yellow line due to that they cannot find parking lots.

Then still got a lot of uniformed personnels writing notes and place a piece of paper on their windscreen. Those guys are really very suay.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon View Post
    Must have people around for breakdown sign le...

I know a lot of people enter the Expo carpark and park at double yellow line due to that they cannot find parking lots.

Then still got a lot of uniformed personnels writing notes and place a piece of paper on their windscreen. Those guys are really very suay.
    You sure bo? Up till date still don't see people claiming that they kena fine parking outside upon pc show.

Ogre
    no guarantee whatsoever. since u already say illegal parking, up to u to take the risk
    Main : | 3570k 4.5 ghz | Gigabyte Z77 G1 Sniper 3 | Samsung 30nm 4x4gb 2133 CL 9 1.5v | Gigabyte Windforce 7950/GTX770 | HD204UI + ST31000528AS + Crucial M4 256GB | Stacker Clone | HX620 | 3007WFP-HC| Wave Pro |

car owner can check traffic offend online within few days rite

Quote Originally Posted by vernonlcm View Post
    You sure bo? Up till date still don't see people claiming that they kena fine parking outside upon pc show.
    Since when I say it is outside the carpark?