Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
lyndygoh Registered User

Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Extremely negative customer service experience at Challenger Tampines 1 lyndygoh Apr 5th, 11, 05:39 PM #1

I bought ink cartridge from the store stated above. When I tried to use on my printer, the error message was incompartible cartridge when the cartridge was exactly the same as the one I used previously. One service staff promised to help, the next day he wasnt around, the so called supervisor said he couldn't do anything about it. He was very rude though he did not raised his voice at me. He commented I have no common sense and challenged me to record everything the service staff at that store said as he did not believe when I told him the previous day someone promised Challenger would help.
Next time whoever needs to buy anything from there, remember to bring your voice recorder.

sg.png
hippo1n2 Registered User

Trade rep: 0 (0%)
hippo1n2 May 16th, 11, 01:32 AM #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndygoh View Post
I bought ink cartridge from the store stated above. When I tried to use on my printer, the error message was incompartible cartridge when the cartridge was exactly the same as the one I used previously. One service staff promised to help, the next day he wasnt around, the so called supervisor said he couldn't do anything about it. He was very rude though he did not raised his voice at me. He commented I have no common sense and challenged me to record everything the service staff at that store said as he did not believe when I told him the previous day someone promised Challenger would help.
Next time whoever needs to buy anything from there, remember to bring your voice recorder.
Hi lyndygoh! I'm very sorry to heard that Tampines One Challenger had brought you such a terrible experience. In order for me to investigate the matter, please PM me the descriptions of staff (name tag, attire and face or hair looks) in order for me to lock down that staffs. Also I need the date and time of the visits when the "One service staff promised to help, the next day he wasnt around" and "so called supervisor said he couldn't do anything about it. He was very rude though he did not raised his voice at me." I will have a look at the matter and act accordingly.

Regards.
sg.png
cinabolic
Known for Crazy Ideas.

Trade rep: 62 (100%)
cinabolic May 16th, 11, 11:02 AM #3
Some say Challenger is a much reliable place to shop for PC stuff in comparison with Sim Lim Shops. The trade-off will be the prices offered. After years of patronizing Sim Lim shops, I come to a conclusion that I tend to narrow down the shops I visit as there is this "relationship" which shop keepers has built thru small talk and advices. (Lower prices were even offered) There are times where products are problematic and faulty but it was dealt with appropriately; smaller retailers tend to offer better CRM services as they bud the problem at it's source without going on the lengthy procedural nonsense. Was once a "Challenged" customer during the late 90s and early 2000s, and I have to say that the staff are not as dedicated as those in Sim Lim. Try learning from textbook case study - Starbucks.
sg.png
jarred1223

Trade rep: 33 (100%)
jarred1223 May 16th, 11, 06:59 PM #4
Didn't know can complain about Challenger here
sg.png
k3vlar

Trade rep: 21 (100%)
k3vlar May 16th, 11, 07:29 PM #5
Lol i thought it's trader's corner