Extremely negative customer service experience at Challenger Tampines 1

I bought ink cartridge from the store stated above. When I tried to use on my printer, the error message was incompartible cartridge when the cartridge was exactly the same as the one I used previously. One service staff promised to help, the next day he wasnt around, the so called supervisor said he couldn't do anything about it. He was very rude though he did not raised his voice at me. He commented I have no common sense and challenged me to record everything the service staff at that store said as he did not believe when I told him the previous day someone promised Challenger would help.
    Next time whoever needs to buy anything from there, remember to bring your voice recorder.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lyndygoh View Post
    I bought ink cartridge from the store stated above. When I tried to use on my printer, the error message was incompartible cartridge when the cartridge was exactly the same as the one I used previously. One service staff promised to help, the next day he wasnt around, the so called supervisor said he couldn't do anything about it. He was very rude though he did not raised his voice at me. He commented I have no common sense and challenged me to record everything the service staff at that store said as he did not believe when I told him the previous day someone promised Challenger would help.
    Next time whoever needs to buy anything from there, remember to bring your voice recorder.
    Hi lyndygoh! I'm very sorry to heard that Tampines One Challenger had brought you such a terrible experience. In order for me to investigate the matter, please PM me the descriptions of staff (name tag, attire and face or hair looks) in order for me to lock down that staffs. Also I need the date and time of the visits when the "One service staff promised to help, the next day he wasnt around" and "so called supervisor said he couldn't do anything about it. He was very rude though he did not raised his voice at me." I will have a look at the matter and act accordingly.

Regards.

Some say Challenger is a much reliable place to shop for PC stuff in comparison with Sim Lim Shops. The trade-off will be the prices offered. After years of patronizing Sim Lim shops, I come to a conclusion that I tend to narrow down the shops I visit as there is this "relationship" which shop keepers has built thru small talk and advices. (Lower prices were even offered) There are times where products are problematic and faulty but it was dealt with appropriately; smaller retailers tend to offer better CRM services as they bud the problem at it's source without going on the lengthy procedural nonsense. Was once a "Challenged" customer during the late 90s and early 2000s, and I have to say that the staff are not as dedicated as those in Sim Lim. Try learning from textbook case study - Starbucks.

Didn't know can complain about Challenger here

Lol i thought it's trader's corner
    Main Rig
    Intel Core i7 930 w Coolit Eco Watercooling | MSI X58 Pro-E | 3 x 2gb Team Elite DDR3 1333mhz | 2 x Kingston V 30gb SSD + 2 x Samsung F3 1TB | Creative X Fi Xtremegamer Fatality Pro | Xfire 2x MSI Twin Frozr 5850 1GB | Antec Nine Hundred | Andyson Nuclear N950 PSU | LG W2261VP 22" HDMI Full HD

Secondary Rig
    Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 | MSI P35 Neo 2 FR | 2x1gb DDR2 800 Patriot Signature| Western Digital Caviar Green 640gb | Creative X-Fi Xtrememusic | Powercolor Radeon 4870 512mb | Coolermaster Elite 310 | HEC Truepower 400w | Acer 17 inch |

Main Laptop
    MacBook Air 13 Inch
    Core i5 1.6ghz | 4gb DDR3 | 128gb Samsung SSD

Main Netbook
    ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1008HA
    Intel Atom 1.66ghz | 1gb DDR 2 667mhz | 160gb HDD

Somemore both is first post.....