Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
adeep91
Xtreme-PC

Trade rep: 101 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Trade experience adeep91 Mar 9th, 13, 01:39 AM #1

Hi guys, just want to have some point of view from others. As some of you guys know me here, i own just a small business selling wc parts which is not based on a shop. I never had a customer as demanding/offensive as this guy, sorry cant reveal his identity. He bought some 3mm and 5mm twin led lights from me at around 11:30pm, usually i would never deal with anyone at this time since he was my last customer. So he came under my block. He texted me to come down to pass the stuffs to him. Firstly, i smsed him to at least come up to my floor and i can wait for him infront of the lift to deal since its almost midnight. He directly called me at a high toned voice to come down to pass the stuff to him and telling me scared car kena summon. I was thinking, Come on what kind of old school reason is that?? and its almost 12am. I even parked my car overnight nothing happened, furthermore this would only takes roughly 2 minutes for him. Lazy to come up just say. Without dragging story further i put on my shirt and come down to meet him. Pass the goods to him, and guess what??!i got some offensive feedback from him like "How do you run business bro?". I was like wtf???? that was offensive and not necessary. He even pointed out the price of the 3mm and the 5mm twin led. " How come the 3mm and 5mm led have the same price?" and i told him this is not a single led, its both twin leds so they have the same price despite its led's thickness. His most irritating question was "sure or not bro"?? as if i cheat on him. It was only $13.50 and it was like a nightmare to me dealing with him. I never met this kind of person.

I dont expect that im in a correct position. i might have some mistakes but this guy is very offensive and very demanding even hes my customer. I would never insist for someone to come down and give some stupid reason if i were asked to come up to buy the stuffs.

For watercooling products
Visit:www.xtremecooling-pc.com

Beware!!!
Aeroplane Flyer: Radeon_Freak(829867xx)
sg.png
Thanks to adeep91 for this useful post! Mar 9th, 13, from omfgwtf
Lippyt

Trade rep: 21 (100%)
Lippyt Mar 9th, 13, 02:09 AM #2
Assume that you aren't running a business but just doing this as a hobby
sg.png
adeep91
Xtreme-PC

adeep91 Mar 9th, 13, 02:17 AM #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippyt View Post
Assume that you aren't running a business but just doing this as a hobby
Not really bro, hobby will be my second reason for selling wc parts. I wouldnt be feeling offended if i do this only for a hobby.Never had this kind of experience before with a customer. Hmmm

Beware!!!
sg.png
moochini Registered User

Trade rep: 47 (100%)
moochini Mar 9th, 13, 03:40 AM #4
Had a similar experience with a guy who had me walk down my unit, outside the front gate of the condo, across the guard house (all the while lugging a self pick-up item which was selling for cheap) and even had the face to punctuate the conversation regarding the agreed-upon price in exactly the same manner you described ("sure or not?"). Then it turns out he did not bring exact change either so I ended up just taking what he had (foolishly) just because I was tired of his thick face and was too tired to walk back again.

You meet all sorts I guess. Some people just go beyond lowballing...to the point of making you feel sexually molested.
sg.png
adeep91
Xtreme-PC

adeep91 Mar 9th, 13, 10:05 AM #5
Some people would have that attitude. Its just unfortunate for me to have such customer. Whatever it is I will still honour him as my customer despite being criticised in a bad way.

Beware!!!
sg.png
lee-turbo
NOT Soon to be modder

Trade rep: 14 (100%)
lee-turbo Mar 9th, 13, 11:08 AM #6
if as a business
lan lan
customer always right

for hobby
i dun bother to deal or sell with nasty person
I should stop reading review from now onwards

Do i lost my passion for HW?

TBD+TBD +780 + M4 256G,2x1TB Seagate 7200.12+Seasonic P-1000
With Filco Ninja brown(PBT and red engraved mod) + Ducky wrist rest+ Razer Black edition Death Adder + Logitech G27(collecting dust) + 2713HM + TBD

Turbo Mod T-01
sg.png
adeep91
Xtreme-PC

adeep91 Mar 9th, 13, 11:26 AM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee-turbo View Post
if as a business
lan lan
customer always right

for hobby
i dun bother to deal or sell with nasty person
Totally agree with you bro.

Beware!!!
sg.png
ChaosLegionnair Republic of Overclockers

Trade rep: 7 (100%)
ChaosLegionnair Mar 9th, 13, 01:10 PM #8
this is why i dont want to deal late at night. high chance u will either meet someone who is half asleep and grumpy due to lack of sleep or some1 who had too much to drink or some other undesirable character.

anyway, as a business, once in a while u will always encounter a difficult customer. take it its just your bad luck and move on.
sg.png
Thanks to ChaosLegionnair for this useful post! Mar 9th, 13, from adeep91
terryhoho Registered User

Trade rep: 5 (100%)
terryhoho Mar 9th, 13, 02:00 PM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by moochini View Post
Had a similar experience with a guy who had me walk down my unit, outside the front gate of the condo, across the guard house (all the while lugging a self pick-up item which was selling for cheap) and even had the face to punctuate the conversation regarding the agreed-upon price in exactly the same manner you described ("sure or not?"). Then it turns out he did not bring exact change either so I ended up just taking what he had (foolishly) just because I was tired of his thick face and was too tired to walk back again.

You meet all sorts I guess. Some people just go beyond lowballing...to the point of making you feel sexually molested.

wow, you must be sexually traumatized with that deal..lol
response to start bid & above only.
sg.png
terryhoho Registered User

Trade rep: 5 (100%)
terryhoho Mar 9th, 13, 02:06 PM #10
I once selling this laptop with a single partition C: only.
After meeting up, he told me all computer should have 2 partitions and spend time teaching me how computer should work.
idiot logic wins, if he really knows then he should just take home and do partition.

I had other willing parties to offer similar price, so too bad for him.
response to start bid & above only.
sg.png

ChaosLegionnair Mar 9th, 13, 03:42 PM #11
lol u didnt wipe the drive of the laptop to prevent edison chen incident? i always sell hard drives only blank. that way no edison chen incident, no lectures about hard drive partitions either. how many partitions u want, u go format it yourself. spare me.

there is also general disagreement about how large the 2 partitions shud be. some say 50/50 others say 30/70 etc. so even more reason to sell hard drives blank. next user go format it yourself. lol~
sg.png
HKSPower
Asus ROG User

Trade rep: 85 (99%)
HKSPower Mar 9th, 13, 05:54 PM #12
lol bro.. no offence.. these few days alot of parking attendants working on midnight (there's one incident that my friend meet me to chit chat below of my void deck, his car parked at the lot near the place we sitting and suddenly i saw a man in white near his car which is around 1am plus i quickly told my friend SUMMON LAI LIAO). i bet he kanna before that y he ask u come down

but his attitude really sucks
Intel Core I7 3960X/Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme/Corsair DominatorGT 1866 32gb/Intel 530Series 180GB SSD Raid 0/SP 240GB SSD/EVGA GTX770 Classified 4GB/Creative SB X-FI Fatality/Kamameter/Corsair HX850W/CM Storm Trooper

2nd PC:
Intel Core I7 3770K/Asus ROG Maximus V Forumla/Corsair DominatorGT 1866 32gb/Corsair ForceGT 120GB SSD Raid 0/SP 240GB SSD/Corsair NeutronGTX 480GB/MSI GTX570 TF 2 1280MB/Seasonic X-850W/CM Storm Enforcer

3rd PC:
Intel Xeon W3540 D0 Stepping 4.6ghz/Asus ROG Rampage 2 Extreme/Corsair Vengance 6x4GB 1600 Ram/MSI N680GTX/CorsairForceGT 240GB/CMEnforcer/Corsair HX850W
sg.png
Last edited by HKSPower; Mar 9th, 13 at 06:00 PM..

ChaosLegionnair Mar 9th, 13, 11:02 PM #13
lol ur friend shud know he will be there for awhile to chitchat so he shud have put parking coupon. midnight parking charge still cheaper than getting parking fine mah...

as for ts, maybe next time treat it as learning experience when dealing with ppl who have car. sometimes u might meet certain types of car owner that are very kiasu and afraid of getting fined.
sg.png
Last edited by ChaosLegionnair; Mar 10th, 13 at 02:11 AM..
adeep91
Xtreme-PC

adeep91 Mar 10th, 13, 12:31 AM #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosLegionnair View Post
lol ur friend shud know he will be there for awhile to chitchat so he shud have put parking coupon. midnight parking charge still cheaper than getting parking fine mah

as for ts, maybe next time treat it as learning experience when dealing with ppl who have car. sometimes u might meet certain types of car owner that are very kiasu and afraid of getting fined.
Agree with you too bro. Sometime its a fact that if you want to buy something from someone or even a shop you will still need to find your way to park your car and go to that person. Dont expect it to go other way round unless the seller is willing to go to you to deal. But for me to deal in the daytime I dont really mind especially for my customers. At least be friendly when meeting up and I will be happy to help or even give good prices, not giving me a bad face and say bad words which is totally being a dick to himself. So now I have learned some good points from you guys. Thanks alot. I think our discussion ends here. Cheers.

Beware!!!
sg.png
PaulKami
Neighbourhood Cat

Trade rep: 6 (100%)
PaulKami Mar 10th, 13, 12:15 PM #15
You know, the mentality of "You doing business, so you're obliged to provide good service! I am the one who come out money ok?!" still exist in some of the buyers. I admit I do have the same mentality years ago when I started out buying stuff online.

Just tolerate and move on bah, I'm sure you've got more better experience in dealing online elsewhere...
Kami = 紙 (Paper)
Kami != 神 (God)
sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads