Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405



  2. #17
    ★HURRICANE★ lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    32,677
    Quote Originally Posted by farksy
    I tot can POST w/o CPU ? 'I remember reading somewhere can memtest w/o Cpu. lol.'

    I'm living up to my title of n00bish-ness.

    Anyway, lulu, this type of things don't go ka cheow him if he don't ka cheow you. hehe. It takes 2 hands to clap. Champion also don't say anything, both sides acknowledge your mistakes and peace will prevail.
    cannot... needs mobo, ram, cpu, gfx to post IIRC.
    E6600 | P5K Premium Black Pearl Edition | 4870x2 | 2x4GB OCZ Reaper | Seasonic S12 | Silverstone TJ-03 Black | Samsung 24" 245B+
    Mac Mini | Samsung 27" SA550 | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x2GB DDR3 | 750GB
    iMac | 24" | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x4GB DDR3 | 1TB

  3. #18
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by quadroyal
    So what if 68GS consume less power than 68GT? the performance is the more impt 1. there r ppl out there who dun care abt power consumption n more concern abt performance... so what if u apologized long ago? your facts r still wrong
    read wad i've posted...
    human make mistakes

  4. #19
    ★HURRICANE★ lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    32,677
    aiya i tell u what... LLY take his GS, i take my GT, we 1v1 all benchmarks see who higher can boh... whoever loses this benchmark match apologises publicly on this forums.
    E6600 | P5K Premium Black Pearl Edition | 4870x2 | 2x4GB OCZ Reaper | Seasonic S12 | Silverstone TJ-03 Black | Samsung 24" 245B+
    Mac Mini | Samsung 27" SA550 | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x2GB DDR3 | 750GB
    iMac | 24" | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x4GB DDR3 | 1TB

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,149
    i also use a GT before... I abit concern last time cause ppl say GS is better... but i find that when u dun oc, GT winner.. OC to the max for both GT still winner.. i dun care abt power consumption

  6. #21
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu
    aiya i tell u what... LLY take his GS, i take my GT, we 1v1 all benchmarks see who higher can boh... whoever loses this benchmark match apologises publicly on this forums.
    i not gonna waste my time doing that when there's professionals out there alreadi done proper & fair benchmarks for us to read

  7. #22
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405

  8. #23
    ★HURRICANE★ lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    32,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionLLY
    i not gonna waste my time doing that when there's professionals out there alreadi done proper & fair benchmarks for us to read
    ha! hum then say hum lah. i wun laugh.
    E6600 | P5K Premium Black Pearl Edition | 4870x2 | 2x4GB OCZ Reaper | Seasonic S12 | Silverstone TJ-03 Black | Samsung 24" 245B+
    Mac Mini | Samsung 27" SA550 | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x2GB DDR3 | 750GB
    iMac | 24" | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x4GB DDR3 | 1TB

  9. #24
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu
    ha! hum then say hum lah. i wun laugh.
    i alreadi posted all the benchmarks there...
    no point benchmarking on 2 totally different systems..

  10. #25
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    u want u go buy all the excat same spec items of my rig,
    buy me all the benchmarks & games den i play wif u

  11. #26
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    where are the mods anyway?
    i thought u went msn ask em come over??

  12. #27
    ★HURRICANE★ lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    32,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionLLY
    u want u go buy all the excat same spec items of my rig,
    buy me all the benchmarks & games den i play wif u
    lol, you're as good as slapping yourself on the face...

    you posted this thread making a complaint against me, and i suggest we bench to settle, and you tell me to ASSIST you in your weak attempt to prove me wrong? +1
    E6600 | P5K Premium Black Pearl Edition | 4870x2 | 2x4GB OCZ Reaper | Seasonic S12 | Silverstone TJ-03 Black | Samsung 24" 245B+
    Mac Mini | Samsung 27" SA550 | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x2GB DDR3 | 750GB
    iMac | 24" | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x4GB DDR3 | 1TB

  13. #28
    ★HURRICANE★ lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    32,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionLLY
    where are the mods anyway?
    i thought u went msn ask em come over??
    u think they 24/7 no life issit? give them some time. -.-
    E6600 | P5K Premium Black Pearl Edition | 4870x2 | 2x4GB OCZ Reaper | Seasonic S12 | Silverstone TJ-03 Black | Samsung 24" 245B+
    Mac Mini | Samsung 27" SA550 | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x2GB DDR3 | 750GB
    iMac | 24" | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x4GB DDR3 | 1TB

  14. #29
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu
    lol, you're as good as slapping yourself on the face...

    you posted this thread making a complaint against me, and i suggest we bench to settle, and you tell me to ASSIST you in your weak attempt to prove me wrong? +1
    i alreadi posted all the bench result there...
    if u are not gonna get the same specs as me, then wad's the point of benching?

  15. #30
    Lakeside
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu
    u think they 24/7 no life issit? give them some time. -.-
    well, i'm leaving @ 12

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast