Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
nanzster
nanzster's Avatar
Hapi Hapi OK liao


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: upper bt timah area
Posts: 185
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
NEVER will I stay in Genting First World Hotel again. nanzster Jun 6th, 07, 02:47 PM #1

Die Die I never ever will stay in Genting First World Hotel again!
Just came back on 02.6.07 stay there for 3D/2N

1) Room so small even i book a deluxe
2) Services so slow & staff blur like sotong
3) Room cleanliness was bad
4) Room haunted
5) Coffee house staff rude & food lousy

It my 1st and the last time there.
Me going again on 14.6.07-17.6.07 this time me book Highland Hotel liao.
Even Resort Hotel was ...., but First World Hotel is worst


sg.png
takaishi Registered User


Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,518
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Post
takaishi Jun 6th, 07, 02:49 PM #2
i going on july =\
sg.png
kerrigan Registered User


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,440
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
kerrigan Jun 6th, 07, 02:55 PM #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanzster
Die Die I never ever will stay in Genting First World Hotel again!
4) Room haunted
:
Hmm .. quite unsubstantiated claims esp No 4
sg.png
Van Persie Registered User


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 361
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Post
Van Persie Jun 6th, 07, 03:59 PM #4
Hopefully its haunted by a beautiful lady ghost who have a tragic love story and hanged herself in that room. Love to see her in red if i decide to drop by.
ap.png
nanzster
nanzster's Avatar
Hapi Hapi OK liao


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: upper bt timah area
Posts: 185
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
nanzster Jun 6th, 07, 04:33 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrigan
Hmm .. quite unsubstantiated claims esp No 4
wait till u kana than u noe, hear from my sis-in-law b4 tot it nv happen 1 lah
but wen i kana me L.L. U can feel tat thing is right in front of ur face breathing. Nvm u go try urself mayb they give u better treatment leh hor.
sg.png
nanzster
nanzster's Avatar
Hapi Hapi OK liao


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: upper bt timah area
Posts: 185
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
nanzster Jun 6th, 07, 04:40 PM #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Persie
Hopefully its haunted by a beautiful lady ghost who have a tragic love story and hanged herself in that room. Love to see her in red if i decide to drop by.
wat if she ask u to join her? hahaha wat if u saw her swinging herself in the room in red wen u cm bk? red means she 1 revenge leh
sg.png
Van Persie Registered User


Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 361
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Post
Van Persie Jun 6th, 07, 05:04 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanzster
wat if she ask u to join her? hahaha wat if u saw her swinging herself in the room in red wen u cm bk? red means she 1 revenge leh
Revenge sounds nice. Funny how it got the ring of bdsm and torture to it, which kinds of exciting by the way.

And oh yeah the swinging part is just perfect for our foreplay. Just to get in the mood if you know what i mean.
ap.png
nanzster
nanzster's Avatar
Hapi Hapi OK liao


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: upper bt timah area
Posts: 185
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
nanzster Jun 6th, 07, 05:19 PM #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Persie
Revenge sounds nice. Funny how it got the ring of bdsm and torture to it, which kinds of exciting by the way.

And oh yeah the swinging part is just perfect for our foreplay. Just to get in the mood if you know what i mean.
ya ya i noe wat u mean, lata cm bk ur face pale pale. arh... nvm u enjoy sudah lah. hantu oso no give chance hahaha u big hantu lah.
sg.png
lulu
lulu's Avatar
★HURRICANE★


Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 32,756
Trade rep: 10 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
lulu Jun 6th, 07, 05:36 PM #9
-.-
sg.png
idontknow
idontknow's Avatar
the random user


Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,039
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Post
idontknow Jun 6th, 07, 05:42 PM #10
haunted??

man, im going there 2 weeks ltr.

but our objective there is not to stay in the room!!!! =DDDD
sg.png
nanzster
nanzster's Avatar
Hapi Hapi OK liao


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: upper bt timah area
Posts: 185
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
nanzster Jun 6th, 07, 08:11 PM #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknow
haunted??

man, im going there 2 weeks ltr.

but our objective there is not to stay in the room!!!! =DDDD
not all rooms huanted mah, c how heng u r lah. dun sleep u can tahan meh?
sg.png
rumboy
rumboy's Avatar
yup thats me


Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jurong, Lakeside
Posts: 1,298
Trade rep: 11 (92%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
rumboy Jun 6th, 07, 09:17 PM #12
lai lai bro share your ghostly experience.. hehehe really.. wat room wht hantu?? pontianak, toyol.. mana?? hahaha
sg.png
nanzster
nanzster's Avatar
Hapi Hapi OK liao


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: upper bt timah area
Posts: 185
Trade rep: 0 (0%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
nanzster Jun 6th, 07, 09:39 PM #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumboy
lai lai bro share your ghostly experience.. hehehe really.. wat room wht hantu?? pontianak, toyol.. mana?? hahaha
Dunno lah my eyes jus cannot open leh, if can hor mi ask for 4D liao lah, jus noe tat it in front of me breathing veri hard.KNS kana u than u noe. sure u wet ur pants hahaha
sg.png
longshao
longshao's Avatar
I love Superman


Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Shi Long Kang
Posts: 963
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
longshao Jun 6th, 07, 09:44 PM #14
ya lo, the first world hotel very sux.

the toilet is so small that u can't do ur business properly.
sg.png
idontknow
idontknow's Avatar
the random user


Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,039
Trade rep: 1 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Post
idontknow Jun 6th, 07, 11:45 PM #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanzster
Dunno lah my eyes jus cannot open leh, if can hor mi ask for 4D liao lah, jus noe tat it in front of me breathing veri hard.KNS kana u than u noe. sure u wet ur pants hahaha
man..... an unforgettable experience.

r u sharing room or r u alone in the room?


lowest speed experienced for singnet 10mbps at night
sg.png
Thread Tools Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode