i recently bought a asus z77-v deluxe and everything seems to work. just that when i try to establish my com as the wifi hot spot. it seems to
1) stops my internet connection
2) broadcasts the ssid, but my ipad 2 and my iphone both can't connect
3) after when I disable the wifi-go hotspot function, my normal internet connection n my wireless connection resumes.
4) the wireless module itself shld be fine cause i tried connecting it to the internet.
5) i have tried installing the latest drivers, but have come up short as of now
my qn is:
- is it my issue with the software of hardware?
- or is it the wifi-go module spoilt?
- where do i seek assistance?