Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

Trade rep: 20 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
UnDead_Swing Mar 21st, 12, 12:13 AM #16

asd

Blacklisted: qwertIsNotGood
T&C of Sale/Buying:
(1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
(2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
(3) If bids are too low, I have the right to wait for a higher bid.
(4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
(5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
(6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect
sg.png
Last edited by UnDead_Swing; Apr 22nd, 12 at 03:42 PM..
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 21st, 12, 09:10 PM #17
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
(1) I reserve the right not to sell or buy to/from anyone (even when they are the highest bidder for the item).
(2) Please check for compatibility issues with your own system before buying. No refund will be provided on such issues.
(4) If bids are deemed acceptable, i have the rights to close anytime before a scheduled close date/time.
(5) Prospective buyers/sellers who back out within 24hrs of dealing will be given bad rating.
(6) Priority goes to bidders who bid for multiple items, or who bidded same amount but can collect earlier/can self collect
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 23rd, 12, 09:39 AM #18
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 25th, 12, 02:48 PM #19
Asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Mar 30th, 12, 10:12 AM #20
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 22nd, 12, 03:42 PM #21
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 23rd, 12, 11:46 PM #22
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 24th, 12, 09:28 AM #23
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 24th, 12, 03:50 PM #24
sd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 25th, 12, 12:42 AM #25
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 27th, 12, 09:57 AM #26
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
Zanny522 Registered User

Trade rep: 8 (100%)
Zanny522 Apr 28th, 12, 09:03 PM #27
Wiling to trade with 2weeks old Asus GTX 560ti Direct CUII Top 2gb? Will top up of course
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 29th, 12, 01:50 AM #28
do offer. Bumpz

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 30th, 12, 04:45 PM #29
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
UnDead_Swing
Everything Niceday!

UnDead_Swing Apr 30th, 12, 09:51 PM #30
asd

T&C of Sale/Buying:
sg.png
New Thread | ↑↓ Similar Threads