Thread: OCZ DDR Booster

OCZ DDR Booster

By KC

OCZ has recently introduced their DDR Booster, a device that allows for manual voltage adjustment to your motherboards VDIMM, all the way up to 3.9V. Today we take a look at this new product from OCZ and we try to break the 250MHz FSB barrier while running at 2-2-2-5 timings using the DDR Booster.

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=1086
    One of the most addictive web-based game

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!

vitalizer
    Can u try the booster on a Epox 8KDA3j or 8KDA3+?

Cannyone

Cool

Very Interesting piece of equipment. I might need to pick on up. Nice thing is that I'm interested in an MSI K8N Neo Platinum, which has DIMM slots that should work well with this device.

Quote Originally Posted by vitalizer
    Can u try the booster on a Epox 8KDA3j or 8KDA3+?
    i am afraid its not possible because the reviewer doesnt have the motherboard
    One of the most addictive web-based game

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!

kcnyc
    Quote Originally Posted by cccp
    i am afraid its not possible because the reviewer doesnt have the motherboard

Sorry about not having the board, but it seriously works good. Well worth 50 bucks......

hurricane
    does it work with other brands of memory? like Kingston, because OCZ is too expensive and i might get the Cosair TWINX4400Pro series memory, and its timed @ 3-4-4-7.
    so sloW!

rundymc
    yes

is it available in SLS, yet? if so, which shop? and what is the local retail price? thnks.
    Invisible signature on the right ===>>>

Graham_h
    Anyone know the long term effects of running 3.3> volts.
    I guess if the heat can be controlled all is good ?

my ch-5 have been running @ 3.3 for 2 mth, and so far no prob..

if you wan, i head that geil gold series have supported voltages up to 3.3V