Sapphire Radeon X800XT PCI Express Review

by Paul

Today we bring you a review of Sapphire's latest high-end PCI Express graphics card, the Sapphire Radeon X800XT PCIe. Does Sapphire's latest card have what it takes to compete with the NVIDIA GeForce 6800GT? Come and take a closer look...

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=1411
    One of the most addictive web-based game

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!

lewis_johnstone

Post overclocking

Did you overclock to 546MHz/555MHz (core/memory) using the stock cooler that comes with the sapphire x800 xt pci - e?

also, i think u have made one mistake.

on the 'Introduction' is says there are 12 Pixel Pipelines, isnt it supposed to be
    16 Pixel Pipelines ?
    Last edited by lewis_johnstone; Nov 5th, 04 at 01:26 AM.

derrickg
    Say, do they have a TOXIC version? I know the X800 Pro VIVO AGP is available in TOXIC. Wat about X800XT PCI-E?

hurricane
    umm what's the diff betweeen this one and the Platinum Edition PCIe?

Constantinople
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane
    umm what's the diff betweeen this one and the Platinum Edition PCIe?
    the plat is of slightly higher clocks but not available in sgp as of date.

hurricane
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy
    the plat is of slightly higher clocks but not available in sgp as of date.
    ok thx for the info but the Powercolour XT PE is already available @ cybermind...

Constantinople
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane
    ok thx for the info but the Powercolour XT PE is already available @ cybermind...
    read again. only the agp plat is available.

derrickg
    I heard there are 2 distros for Sapphire graphics card. How do I ensure my card is from Achieva? Because I heard their warranty is 2 years wherelse B&H only 1 year.

Constantinople
    Quote Originally Posted by derrickg
    I heard there are 2 distros for Sapphire graphics card. How do I ensure my card is from Achieva? Because I heard their warranty is 2 years wherelse B&H only 1 year.
    Get from Fuwell

derrickg
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy
    Get from Fuwell
    So Fuwell's is confirm from Achieva? I didn't notice it in their price list leh. Only saw Sapphire X800 Pro AGP. I'm looking for Sapphire X800XT PCI-E. Any other shops has Sapphire from Achieva?

Chrispy_
    Hey CCCP, you should look into getting an Athlon64 for testing video cards: I liked the review but the results clearly show that in most cases the results are limited by the P4. I dunno, I would probably rate the P4 3.4 alonside an old S754 3400+ :

On the plus side, it does show that unless you have a top-end CPU, there's no point in spending more than the cost of a 6800GT - it'll go to waste